Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 01:31 AM

Hot Thinking Too Much

No, not that.

Have you noticed when you think or talk too much about a subject with your spouse or whomever, you start feeling your temperature rising, & you suddenly feel really hot. Especially if it's anything you feel upset or guilty about or anything else serious.

My husband notices this too with himself. This isn't menopause, its been happening for many years.
Nothing serious, I guess just the blood pressure rises.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 08:24 AM

Re: Hot Thinking Too Much

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
No, not that.

Have you noticed when you think or talk too much about a subject with your spouse or whomever, you start feeling your temperature rising, & you suddenly feel really hot. Especially if it's anything you feel upset or guilty about or anything else serious.

My husband notices this too with himself. This isn't menopause, its been happening for many years.
Nothing serious, I guess just the blood pressure rises.
An increase in endorphins due to passion.
JulieS
JulieS is female 

25-05-2014, 08:30 AM

I think you are talking a natural phenomenon there AC and one of the reasons I can't lie as it's patently obvious when I try
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 09:25 AM

Hot under the collar - yes makes sense
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 12:46 PM

It's been embarrassing for me in the past because if my boss had asked me a question or even idle chit chat, I could feel my face getting hot or flushed. I hated that because it gives the wrong impression & makes you look like you're lying as well. It wasn't that with me, but my cheeks would turn pinker only because I felt shy. I would talk & joke like anyone else but getting flushed was something I could've done without. It still can happen but I inwardly try & tell my face to tone down. Don't laugh, it works!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
Probably have dark secrets that the discussions touch upon - guilt ridden. Cum on lets hear em. It will do you good to get em off your chest.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

25-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Sorry, they're saved for hubby boy, hee hee
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 04:55 PM

I am being honest here but the wife and me have no secrets, If I was lying she would spot it instantly and no matter how much I rabbited on her mind is made up, she wouldn't believe it.
Herself and me are two completely different people, we have opposite views on almost everything and it works a treat because we never try to force each others opinions on each other, it's pointless and boring. The result is she will get her way in what she wants because I know it's useless to oppose it, and I will get mine in what I want, she too understands that, we are reasonable partners and not greedy so it's a good system and there is no need for the blood pressure to rise on either side, there is seldom deadlock but if there is the decision of our eldest offspring (who is completely neutral) is accepted and final.
Whoever said opposites attract knew what they were talking about as far as I'm concerned.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2014, 05:11 PM

Opposites 'do' attract Jem, most of the couples we know are opposites and 'not' suited. But - you are proof it can work, but theres a great 'understanding' between you both and that's a huge benefit.
Long may the pair of ya be happy
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

25-05-2014, 05:41 PM

I agree with Patsy & sounds like you & your wife have found a magical formula!

My husband & I are the other way around. We sometimes think we were twins in another life. Funny isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top