Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2019, 01:29 PM

Have Your Dreams Ever Come True?

The night before last, l dreamt that one arm of my reading glasses snapped in half.

Yesterday, l went to my doctors for an appointment. I took my glasses out of my pocket, so that l could sign in on the screen. Put the glasses on my nose and they fell off my face. One of the arms had come off!

So did my dream come true or was it just a coincidence?
Have your dreams ever come true?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2019, 01:37 PM

Re: Have Your Dreams Ever Come True?

Sorry Art, I was waiting for the punchline.
I thought you meant the sort of dream where you would meet a knight in shining amour or Debbie Harry would be stroking my thigh, and so on.

My sort of dreams are those waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel to happen. Dreams from being asleep I rarely remember.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
The night before last, l dreamt that one arm of my reading glasses snapped in half.

Yesterday, l went to my doctors for an appointment. I took my glasses out of my pocket, so that l could sign in on the screen. Put the glasses on my nose and they fell off my face. One of the arms had come off!

Yes, there was my 'Weird little story' about my Granddad's medal and then there was a certain night back in the early 90's.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Sorry Art, I was waiting for the punchline.
I thought you meant the sort of dream where you would meet a knight in shining amour or Debbie Harry would be stroking my thigh, and so on.

My sort of dreams are those waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel to happen. Dreams from being asleep I rarely remember.
Ooh, l am too realistic to want to meet a Knight in Shining Armour!
I just found it odd that l remembered the dream as it was such a random thing to dream.
At least l found the tiny screw in my pocket. I tried to mend them whilst in the waiting room but l needed the glasses on my eyes to do that.
Next thing the tiny screw slipped out of my fingers onto the floor. I got down on the floor looking for it and luckily found it!
I had to explain why l was on the floor, to the other people in the waiting room though!

I wouldn’t mind but the glasses were only one quid from Poundland! I can’t see out of prescription glasses!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2019, 01:47 PM

I would call that a "broken dream" .....

Most of my dreams are so profoundly weird that they could never come true .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-10-2019, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, there was my 'Weird little story' about my Granddad's medal and then there was a certain night back in the early 90's.
Of course! Longy. I had forgotten you dreamt where your Granddad’s medal was.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2019, 01:51 PM

Ooh, l am too realistic to want to meet a Knight in Shining Armour!
I just found it odd that l remembered the dream as it was such a random thing to dream.
At least l found the tiny screw in my pocket. I tried to mend them whilst in the waiting room but l needed the glasses on my eyes to do that.
Next thing the tiny screw slipped out of my fingers onto the floor. I got down on the floor looking for it and luckily found it!
I had to explain why l was on the floor, to the other people in the waiting room though!

I wouldn’t mind but the glasses were only one quid from Poundland! I can’t see out of prescription glasses!
You was robbed!

Funnily enough my dream that came true in the 90's was also about crawling around on the floor looking for a screw.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-10-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I would call that a "broken dream" .....

Most of my dreams are so profoundly weird that they could never come true .....
Very clever! Omah.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-10-2019, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You was robbed!

Funnily enough my dream that came true in the 90's was also about crawling around on the floor looking for a screw.
Longy, You get worse.....but very funny.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-10-2019, 02:05 PM

Longy, You get worse.....but very funny.
And completely true.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top