Join for free
Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 01:33 PM

Re: Boozercruiser in the hot seat.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Boozy, I know I can rub folks up the wrong way, and, we have had a couple of run-ins, but I sense no malice, is this because we are sort of similar?
Hi Spitfire.
Of course I have no malice towards either you or anyone here.
Though I have to admit that I have had to put two people on 'ignore' because to my mind they stepped over the line insulting me.

The thing is Spit, just like you I have to be 'straight' with people and speak my mind.
The last thing I want is to be falling out with people though, as lets face it, life is to short for that.

But in essence, I would I would sooner kiss than hiss!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Careful I will be forced to tell my repitoir of one joke on you. Seriously you have over come lots in your life. As us Welsh say. You need a Cwtch you and your wife. Always here for a chat if I can find the treads x
Considering that you have only been a member of this here forum for around 5 minutes Goldi!
You sure do understand me.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Considering that you have only been a member of this here forum for around 5 minutes Goldi!

Don't worry Kenny, Goldi is a friend of mine so I will soon put her right!
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 01:48 PM

Awh shucks x
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 02:37 PM

Well! well, well and well once more Boozer?????
Was I a bad friend to you?
Reply not necessary nor needed.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 10:26 PM

I've been in this pub - have you?

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

06-04-2016, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I've been in this pub - have you?

Hi Carol.
What a lovely pub, and yes we have been in there.
It is just at the end of our promenade in Rhos On Sea.
Very olde world inside and they do very nice good food as well.
Sometimes they have good music on, and they had a Jazz Festival on not so long ago.

One of my JOYs in life, is to go into new homely olde worlde atmospheric pubs serving good Real Ale.

Cheers.

Next!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 10:50 PM

Hi Boozy, how you finding it, being bombarded with questions? Is it harder than you thought or easier?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

06-04-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hi Boozy, how you finding it, being bombarded with questions? Is it harder than you thought or easier?
Hi Mups, and thank you for the question.
I am finding it just fine thank you, and I am not finding it hard to answer the questions, just sometimes finding the time to do it.
I get told off my my Wife if I spend too much time on me bum!
I am very pleasantly surprised that so many very nice people have spent the time to sit at their keypad just to try and find out a little about me.
I am flattered.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 11:41 PM

Hi Carol.
What a lovely pub, and yes we have been in there.
It is just at the end of our promenade in Rhos On Sea.
Very olde world inside and they do very nice good food as well.
Sometimes they have good music on, and they had a Jazz Festival on not so long ago.

One of my JOYs in life, is to go into new homely olde worlde atmospheric pubs serving good Real Ale.

Cheers.

Yes my Tony liked it there too.
We were staying at Bodelwyddan Castle a couple of years ago & had a drive in to Rhos on Sea with our friends who were thinking of moving to live there.

It is a lovely place to live - I can see the attraction.

Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top