Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:04 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Pug ->
WOT?
S'Novemurr da turd,not Novemurr da fit!

One VERY good thing about living onna nilund,is all they pesky fireworks are over there.
The pooches will no doubt be a tad restless-but not scared silly.
The poor dog below is prettified Pugsy.
I will comfort her. X
How are you today?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:10 PM

Hurting,hon...these bloody pins are more trouble than the actual new wrist.
BUT - I was given a swivel-seat today, proper high-backed one, padded,adjustable,with arms, as my mate Pete was disposing of it.
Bloody marvellous...it has five castored feet,so it's stable-and whizzes around like a maypole....[well,it would, if anyone was childish enough to do that sort of thing...harrumph...]
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Hurting,hon...these bloody pins are more trouble than the actual new wrist.
BUT - I was given a swivel-seat today, proper high-backed one, padded,adjustable,with arms, as my mate Pete was disposing of it.
Bloody marvellous...it has five castored feet,so it's stable-and whizzes around like a maypole....[well,it would, if anyone was childish enough to do that sort of thing...harrumph...]

Yes me. My son has one. I sneak in his room and play. X
Sorry you are still in pain my lovely.
Time heals all. X
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:22 PM

Meh...the surgeon putting the pins in upside-down didn't help, hon.
But as you say ''c'est la vie''. I was asked if I wished to make a claim,Sweetie.
I said no...he was doing his best, made a mistake,sh1t happens.

Since when,I have been BOMBARDED with claims companies.
Stone the ferkin' crows,Sweets...so the bloke had a bad day and it went perfectly, just from the wrong angle...yes it's annoying, yes it twinges a bit.
BUT - no I don't intend to claim nor to castigate the poor sod.
His apologies when I went to have it sorted were profuse & genuine.
He was CRINGING with embarrassment - but he sorted it out,all is as it should be...merely the pain is three-fold due to the 'double op'.
Meh...I too've made mistakes,Sweets.
I once said I wasn't totally gorgeous-when [obviously] I am.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

03-11-2018, 05:26 PM

You are lovely. X
Yes no one is perfect.
We all do our best.
At least you are sorted now Pugsy.
That is the important thing.
Just try not to do too much.
I know you do. X
Oh and EAT! X
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

03-11-2018, 05:40 PM

EAT?

MOI?

My dyah Ms Pie...a mug of super-hot Marmite,double-strong,with [perhaps] a slice of Wensleydale cheese...one is in NIRVANA,my dear.
All that eating kerfuffle...just can't be ar*ed,m'dear.
Funnily enough-when I was at Pete's yard today [who gave me the swivel chair] his missus hugged me, then said 'Ohh,you've lost weight,Puggy''. When I asked how she can tell,as I feel no different to any other time, she said "When I hugged you I could feel your stiff muscles"....yes,truly....Pete guffawed-then she realised what she'd said and went bright red & zoomed into the offices.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

03-11-2018, 05:43 PM

Ooh you are Hugsy Pugsy from now on. X
Do you not like cake?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

04-11-2018, 01:21 AM

Oh, my lovely Possums Goodnight.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

04-11-2018, 02:51 AM

CAKE????????????

Good LORD Sweets-I have tried, on several occasions, to explain it isn't MY decision never to eat solid stuff again...it was the b*!*!*!d who planted the device that got my stomach halved and several yards of entail removed as a consequence. I DREAM of ploughing through a hurt big lump of carrot cake!
[my favourite by FAR] However...such events are now in the past.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 03:34 AM

Hi Pugs.......I am enjoying your posts here tonight, you had me laughing.....nice way to end my evening......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top