Join for free
Page 67 of 79 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 12:37 AM

Re: Merged Facebook threads.

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Sir

How do you know?

Madam

Experience!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2020, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Can you direct me to where that FB post is please JRB ?
Good advice in it I think .
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1959...group_activity

I assume you'll have to join the group to see it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2020, 04:57 PM

As you all know we don't allow links to social media but as we now find ourselves in exceptional circumstances I am posting a link to a site co ordinating local groups to help people vulnerable to get through Covid 19

Covid-19 Mutual Aid Groups

https://covidmutualaid.org/local-gro...LN0ArF6GdF6oDo
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

17-03-2020, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
As you all know we don't allow links to social media but as we now find ourselves in exceptional circumstances I am posting a link to a site co ordinating local groups to help people vulnerable to get through Covid 19

Thanks Meg.
Useful for Marge's aged mother in Bradford.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2020, 05:31 PM

Thanks Meg, but I think I'd rather take my chances with the virus than set foot in facecrook.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2020, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Covid-19 Mutual Aid Groups

Brilliant! Thanks Meg.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 07:04 PM

Facebook vs the EU on data privacy.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-fa...-idUKKCN24S28W
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 10:25 PM

If you get a message, on Facebook Messenger, called "See Yourself" do not click on it!

i.e. Do not click to see the enclosed video!

What it does is immediately grabs your Facebook/Messenger i.d.

Then it sends itself, automatically to all of your Contact List!

To do which it will change your Facebook/Messenger Passwords and take over your accounts.

If you have seen it,and fallen into the trap, please go straight into Facebook & change your passwords.

This applies to everything (PC, Laptop, Mobiles, etc).I've just helped out with one which went out to, about, 50 contacts, and each of those contacts may be sending to a further set of contacts!

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 10:14 AM

I was once sent a picture of someone who posts here on Facebook the person who sent it was pretending to be him.....I knew it wasn't and I refused the friend request but I have to admit it I don't come here quite as often.

I use Facebook mainly for games and family WhatsApp...I used to love scrabble there but I can't access it anymore for some reason Backgammon King is good there.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-11-2020, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
If you get a message, on Facebook Messenger, called "See Yourself" do not click on it!

i.e. Do not click to see the enclosed video!

What it does is immediately grabs your Facebook/Messenger i.d.

Then it sends itself, automatically to all of your Contact List!

To do which it will change your Facebook/Messenger Passwords and take over your accounts.

If you have seen it,and fallen into the trap, please go straight into Facebook & change your passwords.

This applies to everything (PC, Laptop, Mobiles, etc).I've just helped out with one which went out to, about, 50 contacts, and each of those contacts may be sending to a further set of contacts!

I think my sister may have fallen for that.

I say so because now and again I keep receiving an email from her which, in my opinion, is patently not from her: wrong details, etc.
I just delete them, of course.

Page 67 of 79 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top