Join for free
Page 17 of 33 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 11:41 AM

Re: Trump - The Long Goodbye

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/21/p...uit/index.html

The last one bites the dust .....

Not quite ....

One step closer to the supreme Court
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Not quite ....

One step closer to the supreme Court

So what? Are you hoping that a supreme court filled with republicans will reverse the election?

Would you be happy with that?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 01:51 AM

Trump ally urges him to accept defeat in US vote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55038777

Speaking to ABC's This Week programme on Sunday, former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said: "Quite frankly, the conduct of the president's legal team has been a national embarrassment".

He said the Trump camp was often discussing election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud".

"I have been a supporter of the president's. I voted for him twice. But elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."

Mr Christie was the first governor to endorse Mr Trump as a presidential candidate back in 2016. He also helped prepare the US president for his debates with Mr Biden earlier this year.
Another one abandons "Bunkered" Trump .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 11:46 AM

Trump running out of chances to overturn election defeat

https://www.ft.com/content/7785eea2-...3-9ebfecfec315

Trump’s legal options to challenge his election loss are about to significantly narrow, with three battleground states carried by Joe Biden due to certify their results in the wake of a crushing weekend courtroom defeat for the president and a departure from his legal team.

Pennsylvania and Michigan could make their results official as early as Monday while Nevada has a Tuesday deadline to certify its vote. The milestones would further undermine Mr Trump’s unprecedented effort to overturn the results of the election.
Mr Trump’s attempt to cling to office has been dealt several blows in recent days; Georgia Republicans confirmed Mr Biden won their state, a conservative judge in Pennsylvania tossed out a Trump campaign lawsuit, and one of his lawyers touted increasingly bizarre conspiracy theories.
The end is nigh .....
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Trump running out of chances to overturn election defeat
The end is nigh .....
Oh!
Do you mean that we might get an official result soon?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 02:45 PM

I see that Powell is out of the picture. The legal case is frayed and threadbare.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Reality1 ->
So what? Are you hoping that a supreme court filled with republicans will reverse the election?

Would you be happy with that?
No I just want the truth regarding what went on. Nothing to do with reversing anything, as far as I'm concerned and the law is concerned, Trump is the President of the USA and until the election has been investigated for fraud and the conclusions made, that is how it stays.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-11-2020, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I see that Powell is out of the picture. The legal case is frayed and threadbare.

Powell is still very much in the game. Reason she is not part of Trumps legal team (apparently) is that she can muster up more funding to fight the court cases as she is not part of Trumps counsell.

It continues...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

23-11-2020, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd say Powell "wandered into the realms of fantasy" .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Powell is still very much in the game. Reason she is not part of Trumps legal team (apparently) is that she can muster up more funding to fight the court cases as she is not part of Trumps counsell.

It continues...
Reminds me of the recent assertion that Cummings will continue to work for Boris despite quitting...

Page 17 of 33 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top