Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 08:11 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

hi

Good Morning all.

A very mild start to the day, so different to the frost yesterday.

My least favourite job, painting white on white continues today.

I am taking advantage of Black Friday, which has started early, so some more parcels arriving to day.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:09 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

I hate painting white on white too Swimmy....good luck with that

I'm looking forward to the final of The Great British Bake Off tonight....i love the series such a shame it has to finish...im hoping Peter wins.

It looks mild outside in Yorkshire today i think a walk will be in order....have a good day all....take care
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:30 AM

Good morning everybody.

I need to be in all afternoon as the Hotpoint repair man is coming sometime in a three hour time slot to mend my tumble dryer.

Hurrah, I've been holding off doing a jumper wash because they're so nice & soft out of the dryer & they don't have to be ironed. I've really hated being without it - can't imagine how other people manage without one!!

If he comes early enough we plan a walk to school with Ady & Paula to meet Josh.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:43 AM

Morning everyone, mild here too and a dry day forecast for us I think.

No great plans other than cooking lunch and sorting out the snapshot competition this afternoon.

Hey Swimmy, if it's white on white and you can't see where you've been, then it didn't need doing in the first place...

Enjoy your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:54 AM

Good morning all cloudy but dry....

I知 out again today! We池e catching the bus into town this morning as I have an appointment at the Opticians at long last. I desperately need new glasses as I知 straining to read small print. Mr Mags has an appointment for a check up on Friday so that will be another trip out.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all cloudy but dry....

I知 out again today! We池e catching the bus into town this morning as I have an appointment at the Opticians at long last. I desperately need new glasses as I知 straining to read small print. Mr Mags has an appointment for a check up on Friday so that will be another trip out.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mags that made me smile! It seems that a trip to a medical appointment ( which we usually do want to take) has become a jolly day out since the virus arrived!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mags that made me smile! It seems that a trip to a medical appointment ( which we usually do want to take) has become a jolly day out since the virus arrived!
Twink, I feel like I知 on holiday!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone its very dark and damp here.

Lots of jobs to do, my raspberry canes arrived yesterday so I got them planted and as it was dry cleared as many leaves as I could. They should rot down nicely to go under the runner beans.
So today I need to catch up with the things inside I didn't do yesterday.

Enjoy your day

Lucky Mags I really need to see the optician having stepped on my reading specs numerous times and bent the arms , they now sit on my nose at a precarious angle . Hoping my wait won't be too long now.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 03:41 PM

Good afternoon - It's been sunny today so far. I was going to go for a walk but time has slipped away and I haven't done. I did go to the allotment move the manure I mentioned yesterday though. That's about 3 days worth of exercise.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top