Join for free
Page 12 of 19 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 12:41 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Wonder if they found/caught it.
I doubt it ….. Roland will have completed his recce and reported back to the pack - expect the first food raid soon …..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I doubt it ….. Roland will have completed his recce and reported back to the pack - expect the first food raid soon …..
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 02:36 PM

Omah , I did and it was a bigun too . Eeek . Dunno I'd they got it .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:57 AM

I don't think Shane is coming over too well ....i thought he would be fun but seems he might be a bit of a grump....comes with age I suppose I'm looking forwaed to how he copes in tonight's challenge
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I don't think Shane is coming over too well ....i thought he would be fun but seems he might be a bit of a grump....comes with age I suppose I'm looking forwaed to how he copes in tonight's challenge
I agree Summer.

I think when some people first enter 'camp' they are on their best behaviour and put up a façade, after a few days the real person emerges.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Summer.

I think when some people first enter 'camp' they are on their best behaviour and put up a façade, after a few days the real person emerges.
Indeed ..... what a grump .....

The surly tone that he used and distorted face that he displayed while trying to avoid responsibility for his inaction was appalling - the unfortunate AJ, who, bore the brunt of this tirade, took it well and remained calm but Shane's responses may well have upset someone else, e.g. "camp leader" Jordan or "weakest link" Jessica, both of whom were targets for more Ritchie invective in converation with the "smug" Vernon Kay .....

Ritchie was obviously shocked at being picked for the next "trial" - I suppose that he'll do well but I hope that, at the very least, that he's covered in fish-guts .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 01:00 PM

Omah , I missed what Shane was saying about AJ and Jessica , was he complaining there weren't enough stars and about Jessica being terrified ?

Anyway it's all getting good now , we may see the real people coming out

Love it
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

24-11-2020, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Omah , I missed what Shane was saying about AJ and Jessica , was he complaining there weren't enough stars and about Jessica being terrified ?
IIRC, both AJ and J were "petrified" in the darkness but AJ kept enough wits to gather 5 stars while J only managed 1 star after some hints from A'n'D - Shane chose to categorise J as "the screaming bimbo" (although he didn't use that phrase), saying something along the lines of "there's one every year, why do they bother" to VK, adding "she and Jordan are cut from the same cloth" ..... there was more but you get the gist - Shane (and buddy V) were being quite nasty even threatening - "she better get 100% tonight", although at this stage no-one had been selected for the trial .....

This may be more accurate:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/23/im-a-...orth-13643890/
susan m
DORSET UK

24-11-2020, 03:05 PM

Ooooh there we go its all happening now

Thanks Omah
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

24-11-2020, 05:11 PM

Some I'm A Celebrity fans insist castle is fake and trials take place on sets while others believe the celebs are at the castle, but they are living and performing on sets.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13283762...y-fake-castle/

"This is fake castle. They’re wearing T-shirts in a cold draughty castle in Wales in winter!!!!!"

"I’ve just turned the telly on… (grunt). Is the I'm A Celeb location a staged set? It looks fake. They’ve all got beds. And it looks like there’s rigged lighting? Totally lacks atmosphere imo."

"The quarters look so fake, there’s no echo when they speak or walk."
I've made similar observations .....

But ..... if you want to enjoy, you have to suspend disbelief .....

Page 12 of 19 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top