Join for free
Page 38 of 56 « First < 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 04:38 PM

Re: Breaking - Joe Biden wins US presidential election

Originally Posted by Mags ->
*** Can we please stay on topic and stop all the personal bickering.

Thank you.
Hi

Apologies if I have, not my intention at all.

I was just making the point that proof is necessary to win a Legal Action.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A court case help as well
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 05:26 PM

Hi

No.
Not here in the UK, and not in the USA either.

Here in the UK we have proof on the balance of probabilities meaning, basically, the judge must be persuaded that it is probable that something did happen.
As in presumption of death, for example.

In the USA the requirements are different but in the end despite that it still depends upon the balance of probabilities.
The big similarity throughout though is that he with the deepest pockets stands the best chance of success.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You keep assuming that I am a lefty. I guess if you are uber right-wing then everyone is going to be more left than you. There are people on all sides of the political spectrum who are disillusioned by Trump. Let's also remind ourselves that Trumps political views have been shifting sands over the years. So next time he may stand for the Democrats himself!

Your not a lefty ???

Give me a break
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-11-2020, 06:00 PM

Hi

Nope .

To proceed a claim you have to have evidence.

Trump had none, so they were thrown out.

It is called disclosure.

I am surprprised you have not heard of this basic principle.

You only have disclosure when there is a court case. You don't disclose everything for the sake of it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your not a lefty ???

Give me a break
I am definitely not "a lefty".
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:27 PM

President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday crossed a historic milestone and got 80 million votes – more than any candidate in U.S. history - as Donald Trump claims he has a 'big lawsuit' which will prove 'ballot fraud and more' despite consistent court defeats

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raud-more.html

• Biden and Kamala Harris lead Trump 51 to 47 per cent
  • Their lead has surpassed Trump by 6 million votes
  • The president claims his BIG lawsuit 'spells out in great detail all of the ballot fraud and more'
  • The Dow topped 30,000 for the first time
  • Trump's legal team has repeatedly raised allegations but said they can't share all information to protect witnesses
  • They have suffered dozens of defeats
Obviously, "the BIG lawsuit" will either fail to materialise or be thrown out of any court that it manages to reach .....

Biden transition advisor Bob Bauer was unimpressed with the claims. 'It's readily apparent to everyone besides Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and Jenna Ellis that this election is over and that Joe Biden won resoundingly,' he said, ribbing Trump's legal team.

'Trump did everything he could to disenfranchise voters and stop the results from being certified in Pennsylvania, including filing over 15 unsuccessful lawsuits—most recently producing one of the more embarrassing courtroom performances of all time, with the judge in the case ruling that their arguments were 'without merit' and 'unsupported by evidence,'' he said. 'Trump did not succeed in Pennsylvania and he will not succeed anywhere else.'

'Trump's lawsuits will continue to fail, as they have in over 30 cases since election day, states will continue to certify their results, and Joe Biden will be sworn in as President on January 20, 2021,' he added.
Bad for Trump, Good for Joe .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
President-elect Joe Biden on Tuesday crossed a historic milestone and got 80 million votes – more than any candidate in U.S. history - as Donald Trump claims he has a 'big lawsuit' which will prove 'ballot fraud and more' despite consistent court defeats

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...raud-more.html

Obviously, "the BIG lawsuit" will either fail to materialise or be thrown out of any court that it manages to reach .....

Bad for Trump, Good for Joe .....
And VERY bad for the USA and England.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
And VERY bad for the USA and England.
How so?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You only have disclosure when there is a court case. You don't disclose everything for the sake of it.
Hi

Rubbish, no grounds for appeal, no case to answer.

Page 38 of 56 « First < 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top