Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:01 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
sitting in my aircon orifice at 25C official govt regs! sometimes I have to pull a blanket over through the night to take the chill off!
Good for you matey, actually it's a nice day here, plenty of Sun and not as cold as it should be, but we're told there's freezing weather on the way.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:03 PM

I have my fluffy socks on ready Jem.
The Seasons change in a day.

I will be back later, with tales of Maiden Aunts.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 02:27 PM

One of the new threads reminded me of an article I read in the News of the World many years ago, it was headlined “I married a Brazilian Vampire”
All about this 60 year old woman who was left very wealthy when her husband died of a rare incurable disease in his fifties, he was a very successful film producer and she had money to burn, she travelled all over the globe looking for love or whatever and stayed in all the best hotels.
To make a fat story thin, she met and fell for this local lad while she was in Rio, he was 25 and a cook in one of the big hotels there, and his dumplings were to die for.
Anyway they got married and on the first night of the honeymoon she woke up in the wee hours of the morning, her husband was not beside her in the bed so she put on her nightgown to see was he in the bathroom, he was not there but his pyjamas robe and slippers were on the floor.
Fearing foul play she called the hotel manager who then began a search of all the unoccupied rooms and basement, not a sign of yerman anywhere. After a week of no news she went back brokenhearted to her home in Beverly hills.
About a month later when she was asleep she heard scratching on her window pane in the middle of the night, when she went to investigate there was nobody there, the third time she got up and opened the window a large brown Bat rushed in and went for her throat, she fainted with the shock. When her maid came in with her breakfast next morning she saw her mistress still lying on the floor and immediately called the police and the doctor. she was lifted onto the bed still conked out and during the doctors examination the maid noticed that her mistress had two wedding rings on her wedding ring finger, her own and the one she had bought for her missing husband. The poor woman told the police that her husband had turned into a Bat and wanted to bite her in order that she could join him in the land of the undead.
The woman never recovered from her ordeal and lost her mind, she had to have 24hour round the clock observation for the rest of her life.
Very mysterious and sad ain’t it, nobody could ever explain how the missing husbands ring ended up on the woman finger, although it doesn’t surprise me, I’ve heard some strange stories concerning rings in me day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2019, 09:36 PM

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...56#post1617956

You guys will love this.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

17-01-2019, 01:50 PM

Yes the lads will love that one Sweetie, back on the old home ground once again.

Speaking of schitt, did you know a biography of Thomas Crapper is entitled “Flushed with Pride”, honestly, I’m not pulling your chain.

There was a young plumber called Crapper
Who’s wife was an awful ould yapper
To relieve the strain, he pulled her chain
And away she flushed like a paper wrapper.

John and Mary were to be married in May, but in April John had an accident in work and his manhood was badly damaged, the best the surgeon could do was put it in splints until it healed, roughly in about 6 months time, too late for his honeymoon. He was terribly embarrassed about the whole thing and decided not to tell Mary about his little problem.
On the honeymoon night Mary was so happy as she swirled around the bedroom in her see through nightie “John” says she “I’ve something wonderful to tell you” ‘And what’s that my love?” asks a nervous John “I’ve never been touched by another man” “That’s nothing my dear, take a look at this, it’s not even out of the wrapper”
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

17-01-2019, 03:03 PM

I thought I would link you all.
I will see if I can persuade her to join us, she is my twin.

I have been sorting through my undies today.
Out with the old, I say.
Nothing worse then tatty knickers.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I thought I would link you all.
I will see if I can persuade her to join us, she is my twin.

I have been sorting through my undies today.
Out with the old, I say.
Nothing worse then tatty knickers.
Is someone stealing your Potatoes?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

17-01-2019, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Is someone stealing your Potatoes?
Nah they have eyes.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Nah they have eyes.
Don't tell the Sweet Corn they have Ears.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

17-01-2019, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Don't tell the Sweet Corn they have Ears.
The grass whispers.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top