Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 08:03 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Do a good job on them nails Gummy, be careful not to get varnish on your bunions.
I see all the fellas are going beauty mad these days, Spitty even snuck into the ladies beauty thread for advice.

“I am worried, have acquired a few rings of Venus”

Rings of Venus how are you , all ya need now is a ring of feathers around your arse and you can do the turkey trot, but be careful, Gummy might shoot ya for dinner.
Yes I answered Spitty and gave him something else to think about Jem

Did you see the Luas vid????
I have been on that, you haven't - YET!!!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 08:07 PM

Let's see if we can spot Jem.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 09:30 PM

You have one up on me there Sweetie, no I haven’t been on it yet but come the good weather Phyllis said she’ll introduce me to it’s wonderful advantages.
Ah “The Temple Bar” I worked just around the corner from there in the 70’s, had a pint and a sandwich every lunch hour there. There used to be a cluster of pubs around the Temple Bar area in my younger days.
A little place I loved was called “The Foggy Dew” and it was there that I first met the Fury Brothers and Davy Arthur, happy memories indeed, I haven’t been in that area for years now.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 09:36 PM

A few more words on the beautiful men.

My old Uncle Dave, now long in the grave
Liked to dress up as a woman.
Sadly one night, he near died of fright
When he saw a Policeman comin.

The family story goes that after he returned from the pub one Saturday night, when his wife was away visiting her sister for the weekend, he dressed in her clothes and walked out into the street, not being in possession of his full senses due to the gargle, he started to ’sing’ Molly Malone to the top of his voice. A copper on the beat came up on him from behind, grabbed him by the backside and told him to get home as quick as he could before he hauled him in. Old Dave never tried that again, well as far as we know.

Of course that was in the days when one could be locked up for that kind of thing. Today anything goes in the gender game, and why not, what harm does it do, freedom should be more than just a word.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:30 PM

watched a doco once about a group of guys in Tasmania about six of them who used to meet every thursday night for long time - their wives never knew they were boring their clothes and dressing in womens clothes and then with full wig regalia having an evening together - wineing and dining etc etc nothing harmful just good gusty tassie fun!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-02-2019, 11:39 PM

Well as I have worked in theatre, I guess I always knew. It really doesn't bother me.
People are people we are human.
However, I could never where men's clothes. I am far too girly.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:40 PM

Gummy, you need to stop Watchin and start listnin.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Well as I have worked in theatre, I guess I always knew. It really doesn't bother me.
People are people we are human.
However, I could never where men's clothes. I am far too girly.

Did you "Scrub Up".
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
gummy, you need to stop watchin and start listnin.
why??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-02-2019, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Did you "Scrub Up".
Ha ha on stage.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top