Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 10:05 PM

Re: Feeding the birds

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I got rid of the bird table when the rats paid it attention. I can't abide things, it is a pity they can't all be exterminated.
They will inherit the Earth and eat you in your bed.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They will inherit the Earth and eat you in your bed.
They aren't that evil. They just can spread diseases, breed a lot & chew things, which is why they are pests.
I am pretty sure they will out live the human race though. Once we have killed the planet they will still manage to survive, if mutated.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They aren't that evil. They just can spread diseases, breed a lot & chew things, which is why they are pests.
I am pretty sure they will out live the human race though. Once we have killed the planet they will still manage to survive, if mutated.
I agree. I feel sorry for them tbh.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 11:05 AM

I feed birds and squirrels and for a while had a problem with rats but I set the killing machine that is my cat Millie on the job and the problem has gone. Millie does not bother so much with birds or the squirrels as long as they respect her space.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 12:37 PM

Enjoying nuts, excuse quality as this was taken though a sunlit window.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 12:45 PM

I've decided to move all my feeders away from nextdoor, I think the windchimes, about 20 of them might be the reason for lack of birds, although my neighbour blames the man at the back for putting spikes on his fence.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I've decided to move all my feeders away from nextdoor, I think the windchimes, about 20 of them might be the reason for lack of birds, although my neighbour blames the man at the back for putting spikes on his fence.
Wind chimes will be the problem. Luckily next doors here have died.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

23-10-2018, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I feed birds and squirrels and for a while had a problem with rats but I set the killing machine that is my cat Millie on the job and the problem has gone. Millie does not bother so much with birds or the squirrels as long as they respect her space.
Love your cat.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

23-10-2018, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
Enjoying nuts, excuse quality as this was taken though a sunlit window.
Was a windy day then. Not bad through a window, mine aren't that sharp.
Clarity
New Member!
London
Clarity is female 

26-12-2018, 02:38 PM

This is neat. I should get a couple too.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top