Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 05:28 PM

Re: No dates on Tesco veg

No,hon. I just know what it feels like to grow-up unwanted.
So atm,I have two cats [Buggeroff Cat & Soddoff Cat] three pooches [Sh1tlegs,Woof & Wiggins-a retired Greyhound] plus two chickens [Cluck & Bossyboots] and a horse [Alf] plus one I'm officially fostering [Dandy] but have had for several years.
ALL unwanted,ALL about to be put down-even the chickens,as they wouldn't lay-I have the room,have the space...meh-a no brainer,lovebug. xxx
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Well I got Shi-legs from the same lady I got Woof from.
Woof was about to be put down as he's 50% Spanish wolf...and nobody could control him. I was there talking to Charlie when the morning walk was just setting off. Long story short-I said I'd take him as otherwise he'd remain in the cage. We wandered along the set route,he sniffed this,wee'd on that,no dramas-and as I was handing him back when we got back to the yard,I opened the door of my car to get Charlie a parcel I had for her-in jumped Woof and just lay down. [his name wasn't 'Woof' at the time] So...meh-he came home with me. Weeeellll...he was NO trouble-never has been. But by GOLLY when he barks the walls tremble-so anyone thinking of sneaking into Puggy Towers hears what sounds like a dinosaur getting angry......and Sh1tlegs...well HE was thrown from a car at speed. It was caught on dashcam by the car following. I ended up with him because I'm supposed to be a nasty,horrible,cold,unfeeling,violent and evil demon-but he sat on my lap [unbidden!] when I took Woof to see Charlie for his vaccinations....'nuff said.
Love it!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
No,hon. I just know what it feels like to grow-up unwanted.
So atm,I have two cats [Buggeroff Cat & Soddoff Cat] three pooches [Sh1tlegs,Woof & Wiggins-a retired Greyhound] plus two chickens [Cluck & Bossyboots] and a horse [Alf] plus one I'm officially fostering [Dandy] but have had for several years.
ALL unwanted,ALL about to be put down-even the chickens,as they wouldn't lay-I have the room,have the space...meh-a no brainer,lovebug. xxx
Aww, Pugsy. I have seen their pics. xxx

Anyway, I was in Tesco today, and yes no dates and sprouts, carrots etc all just 29p!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2018, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Aww, Pugsy. I have seen their pics. xxx

Anyway, I was in Tesco today, and yes no dates and sprouts, carrots etc all just 29p!!!!
Yes, still doing it - amazing value.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top