Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 08:21 PM

Re: Your earliest musical memory

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Not in the hospital it was not the one I remember was the Mouse on the stair song
I wasn't referring to your hospital stay, but the video, besides a few days in hospital at that young age didn't do you much harm did it??? - I think I was about 5 when I was admitted to the Children's Hospital for a routine tosilectomy - should have been there just 3 - 4 days, was actually detained 3 weeks, because one of the other patients on the ward contracted Diptheria and the whole ward was placed in quarantine.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I wasn't referring to your hospital stay, but the video, besides a few days in hospital at that young age didn't do you much harm did it??? - I think I was about 5 when I was admitted to the Children's Hospital for a routine tosilectomy - should have been there just 3 - 4 days, was actually detained 3 weeks, because one of the other patients on the ward contracted Diptheria and the whole ward was placed in quarantine.
No it was interesting I suppose, the fact I still remember it means it must have made an impression
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:30 PM

Burl Ives

The Little White Duck

and I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly

DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=Pesta;1628997]Burl Ives

The Little White Duck

and I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly

/QUOTE]

What was her name?

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top