Join for free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 11:35 AM

Waltham Forest stabbing: Moped crash boy, 14, killed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46804698

A 14-year-old boy has been stabbed to death by attackers who knocked him off a moped, the Met said.

The wounded teenager was found in Bickley Road, Leyton, in Waltham Forest, at 18:30 GMT on Monday.

Detectives believe the moped had been involved in a crash with a car, after which three men got out the vehicle, stabbed the teenager and drove off.

He died at the scene and his next of kin have been informed. No-one has been arrested.

Locals say this area of Leyton has been getting worse, with one claiming there is an ongoing postcode war.
Another horrific attack .....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 11:42 AM

Re: Waltham Forest stabbing: Moped crash boy, 14, killed

There must be more to this than reported Omah a 14 year old riding a moped on the road would have no licence no insurance and no right to do so.

Doesn't make stabbing him right but something more is going on.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
There must be more to this than reported Omah a 14 year old riding a moped on the road would have no licence no insurance and no right to do so.

Indeed ..... we could speculate but we'll have to await more information .....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 12:07 PM

Hi

Yes, gang wars and youngsters carrying knives.

Not going to be stopped by stopping and searching OAPs outside the Post Office on Pension Day.

Scare resources and targeting the known likely offenders is the quickest way to stop the killings.

This PC Crap about treating everyone equally is not only wrong, it is divisive.

The majority of terrorist Attacks here in the UK are from radical Muslims.

Do we target all Muslims?

Stop and search all our Muslim Doctors and Nurses everytime tey go to work?

Of course we do not.

We identify and target Radicals, those which pose a serious risk.

Anything else is a Police State, something we have never had.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

That was my first thought too. Why was a 14 year old riding around on a moped? More to this story I reckon. Perhaps it is an example of people taking the law into their own hands. Of course, if that is the case I doubt the full story will come out, they hate that.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-01-2019, 12:27 PM

There's a little more information here:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4034181.html

The schoolboy named locally as Jayden Moody was stabbed up to seven times and left to die in a residential street.

Witnesses said the boy was knifed in the back after a car “deliberately” drove into him, causing him to fall off the moped.

Detectives today said they were hunting three men driving a car thought to be a black Mercedes B Class with extensive frontal damage.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 01:17 PM

Every week there is a death or murder call it what you will in the area and its quite alarming for me because I have 4 grand children living just down the road in Bow aged between 10 and 16yrs of age.

Lack of policing, Labour run, so PC is rife there, afraid to upset the mass's.
But I know first hand if they targeted the correct known villains the mass's would be more than happy to see police.

Like Swimmy says not allowed to stop and search even if they had the right amount of police to do this.

Funny though how many police were in the area when the Olympics were on isn't it.

There was hardly any trouble of this nature then.
Or perhaps the media were being kept silent at the time.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 01:52 PM

I don't disagree but when the olympics were on we had a bit of a crime spike as our police were seconded into your area. Pinched them for us you did
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 02:08 PM

Not my area lass its my boy who lives in Tower Hamlets I live near Sarfend.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

09-01-2019, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

Not my area lass its my boy who lives in Tower Hamlets I live near Sarfend.
Ah we'll blame him then.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top