Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:09 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning everybody.

I woke up at an unearthly hour so decided to get up. Just having a cuppa and then going to lie down & read my book. With luck I might nod off for another hour.

Later this morning Tony & I have to take some statements into the bank. We're closing an account with one of our banks & transferring it to another. It will make things easier all round.

Keep fit class & child minding later.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:17 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Good morning all.

I was also up at 5am because I've got to leave home this morning at 7am for an appointment at the Hospital for a Ultra Scan on my Shoulder.

Its pitch black here at the moment, but its going to be a nice day.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:56 AM

Morning all.

This afternoon I'll be at my stepdaughter's new house again. Some alterations are needed to the kitchen, plus the rest of her things need to be moved in.

Good luck with your scan, Susie. Hope they find some answers there and you get better

Carol - Good idea to see your bank. Be much easier to keep your accounts in order and simplify things

Enjoy your day everyone
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:37 AM

It's a crisp, cool, sunny morning here

I picked up an awful dose of the flu at New Year, it just lingered on & on
I've just about got over it now so I 'm catching up on a few things -
a haircut; then a trip to the supermarket to stock up again

There's a load of housework that's been left as well, but I'll pace myself with that and spread it over the next few days as I still feel a bit weak (that's my excuse anyway!)
I'll mix it up with easier things like writing letters to friends
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone, its beautiful out there. Have a good day all. Stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone

Nothing much planned for me today but if it's nice....garden here I come

Have a good day all....good luck at the hospital Susie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:35 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny after a white frost earlier. Looking very Springlike.

No special plans for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:43 AM

Good morning everyone just got back from the vets having been up most of the night with Chloe who has a urinary tract infection . She woke me at 1am to go out then again every hour.
Chloe is now sleeping tucked up in her blanket and I am shattered
I have a Doctors phone appointment at 11 to get some blood test results then I might mow the lawn if it dries up a bit. My son has cut his grass, it is growing fast at the moment.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:20 AM

Good Morning everyone.
What a lovely sunny day.
Enjoy your day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 01:15 PM

Back from Scan, they say I have a Frozen Shoulder but also have some other issues in my shoulder, but he wouldn't say what, have got to wait for him to send the report to my Doctor and then my Doctor will phone me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top