Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 05:50 PM

Re: Nigel Farage's New Party To Fight Biggest Battle!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, a pro-EU party, and they're hoping for Europhiles from the Conservatives to join them!
That's ok then
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I don't know how, but l think we need to get all leave voter's to demonstrate to parliament we have not changed our minds and we don't accept them speaking and voting for us after we have already had our say.How to arrange this l have no idea.
Very simple! In a second referendum.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 06:27 PM

Come back guy fawkes !!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Very simple! In a second referendum.
Yes
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
He has my vote
Mine too.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 07:08 PM

And what if the referendum result is the same ? I presume then remainers will demand a football match ?

And what if the result is different ? Oh I get it now. If this time we vote to stay then suddenly you will say democracy is restored ?

How about another referendum and the leavers don’t bother voting at all and simply call a national strike .. plain and simple .. every leaver says we’ve had enough of remainers screwing anything and everything and we are no longer playing ... the government won’t budge the EU won’t budge , the Irish won’t budge .... well we the great unwashed will no longer budge be it to fly your plane drive your train empty your bins police your streets .... nothing !!!

If farage wants to make a point and get brexit right this time then if I had his ear that is what I’d suggest , start a new UKIP and call a complete national strike and I’d imagine if only a few percent of 17,000,000 or whatever the numbers are went on strike then you can forget your pound dropping or tarrif on this
Tarrif on that because of brexit as it would pale into insignificance if 50% of the country stayed in bed for a month
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

04-02-2019, 07:45 PM

I can' t believe people would vote twice for this disaster now they know what it entails.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

04-02-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I can' t believe people would vote twice for this disaster now they know what it entails.
I’d imagine if a referendum was held tomorrow the majority to leave now would be even greater and if a referendum on ‘the deal ‘ or no deal hard Brexit then hard Brexit let’s just go would be a landslide
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I’d imagine if a referendum was held tomorrow the majority to leave now would be even greater and if a referendum on ‘the deal ‘ or no deal hard Brexit then hard Brexit let’s just go would be a landslide
I believe the same , this limp TM, would be scared to hold another referendum for that reason .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Yes
Of course, the big question is what would happen if, in a second referendum, the vote was still to leave the EU?

Would that shut up the remoaners once and for all?

I think not.

EDIT: Sorry Mar. Just seen your post.

Yes, a strike! That would show them not to ignore us.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top