Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:02 PM

Re: Shortage of Medecines

Originally Posted by Realist ->
So you didn't read a word of what I just said then !!
I did and dismissed the dangerous stuff as unworthy of an answer. Get your prescription meds abroad ? what sort of idiot would do that ? on line ? again too dangerous to contemplate.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:12 PM

What sort of idiot would put their life at risk just because of a rule or law?

There are plenty of reputable and very large online pharmacies Julie, that's a fact. Equally the street pharmacies in every major European city are reputable outlets. I'm wondering where you actually think your Meds originate from.

Either way, if you have life affecting Meds and are finding these kind of lame excuses not to get hold of a backup stock of them then you are very foolish.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:16 PM

How are you getting these meds without prescriptions ? You are ignoring the point that the GPs will not write scripts for them so will be buying blind from illegal sources as legal ones only fill prescriptions.

You cannot stock pile prescribed items no matter where you fill the prescription. You are talking dangerous rubbish.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:27 PM

Like I told you. Many sites and pharmacies will forego prescriptions depending on what it is.

For example if you want a basic backup stock of antibiotics in case of some apocalyptic event, or even if you just don't want to go to a GP, you can get them very easily. Antibiotics are like paracetamols, widely available.

Of course YOU have to be educated and understand the different antibiotics and how they are to be used and any contraindications with anything else etc etc

But make no mistake, it IS easy to get hold of such Meds WITHOUT any prescription.

You can whinge all you like about dangers and tittle tattle but the facts are that you CAN get prescription Meds without prescriptions from various places. Just do your research.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
How are you getting these meds without prescriptions ? You are ignoring the point that the GPs will not write scripts for them so will be buying blind from illegal sources as legal ones only fill prescriptions.

You cannot stock pile prescribed items no matter where you fill the prescription. You are talking dangerous rubbish.

Probably easy to obtain if you are willing to take the risk of what is actually in the drugs you are purchasing.

Even generic drugs can look different in different brand names.

Only recently it was big news about some drugs containing cleaning fluids, and faeces and other dangerous things.

How many of ordinary folks have the knowledge and/or equipment to test the contents are what they say on the packet?

I have bought dog meds from a trusted online pharmacy I have dealt with for years, but they would not sell without me sending them the prescription first.

Any firm selling prescription drugs and not asking for the prescription I would avoid like the plague.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

20-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Probably easy to obtain if you are willing to take the risk of what is actually in the drugs you are purchasing.

Even generic drugs can look different in different brand names.

Only recently it was big news about some drugs containing cleaning fluids, and faeces and other dangerous things.

How many of ordinary folks have the knowledge and/or equipment to test the contents are what they say on the packet?

I have bought dog meds from a trusted online pharmacy I have dealt with for years, but they would not sell without me sending them the prescription first.

Any firm selling prescription drugs and not asking for the prescription I would avoid like the plague.
Exactly mups it's so dangerous to suggest people do this, they need a proper pharmacy to test them all before they take them or they could be taking anything. Any where offers prescription drugs with no prescription should be avoided at all costs.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2019, 12:51 PM

Exactly mups it's so dangerous to suggest people do this, they need a proper pharmacy to test them all before they take them or they could be taking anything. Any where offers prescription drugs with no prescription should be avoided at all costs.
Right so explain to me how you have been testing the meds you have been given to ensure they aren't full of cleaning fluids. . .

It's laughable.

The prescription is a bit of paper that tells someone whether YOU are entitled to have those Meds.

The prescription has no impact on the safety or efficacy of the medication itself which will have been purchased in bulk by the health service likely from foreign parts.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

20-01-2019, 01:19 PM

That doesn't deserve a proper answer sorry you have pretty much lost the plot there. If you truly believe the NHS is giving us drugs untested and full of faeces etc none of us here can help you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 01:25 PM

To be honest Julie, I don't give a toss what anyone else thinks, least of all someone totally unqualified.

I make my own decisions on what I do, and always have done.
If I did need advice, I would go to someone who knows what they are talking about.
End of.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2019, 01:28 PM

That doesn't deserve a proper answer sorry you have pretty much lost the plot there. If you truly believe the NHS is giving us drugs untested and full of faeces etc none of us here can help you.
And by the same token, if you think big business online pharmacies or regular street pharmacies abroad are selling untested drugs full of faeces then equally no-one can help you. They would be out of business extremely quickly if their products were not genuine.

In the end, you are looking for excuses to not do your research and to not do anything proactive. I have told you plainly and honestly that you CAN buy meds without prescription over the internet from reputable businesses.

Once again, understand that the prescription has NOTHING to do with the medication itself. The prescription is just authority for you to have a medication, nothing more.

So what you are attempting to assert here is that medications bought in the UK are somehow more superior, more safe, more trustworthy than medications bought in say France, or Germany, or Spain, or Portugal or Italy and so on.

Your stance is frankly absurd

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top