Join for free
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 09:14 AM

France and the causes

Whilst the french dwarf struts around waving the Eu flag and trying to ignore the latest yellow fashion garments worn in cities right across the country possibly he should take a look at other things ... possibly France is the cause of misery and the migrants leaving Africa to join him

African migration: Is the CFA franc forcing people to leave? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46960532

Luigi Di Maio, Italian Deputy Prime Minister and leader of the populist Five Star Movement, has blamed France for impoverishing Africa and encouraging migration to Europe.
He accused the French government of manipulating the economies of mainly former French colonies in Africa, which use a form of the pre-independence currency known as a CFA franc.
"France is one of those countries that by printing money for 14 African states prevents their economic development and contributes to the fact that the refugees leave and then die in the sea or arrive on our coasts," said Mr Di Maio.
So what is the CFA franc and does it harm African countries?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 09:39 AM

Re: France and the causes

They are french - what do you expect?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 09:40 AM

Re: France and the causes

Hi

Being lectured by Macron is like being lectured by Blair.

I do not take kindly to it and in fact do entirely the opposite of what they want.

The more they tell me to remain, the more determined I am to leave.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top