Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2019, 07:45 PM

Re: Nick Clegg

Facebook was used as a rallying cry for young Remainers to get their fingers out and go and vote against `Brexit`. They got an extra two days to do it too because of their previous lassitude. As an ardent Remainer, Clegg can use his new position to further brainwash the young that leaving the EU is a bad idea.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

He joins a long list of others milking things.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:04 PM

Cleggy , oh our dear cleggy ... I’m trying to find words to describe the useless little tit ... lazy and self believing arrogance spring to mind but that wouldnt be befitting him properly as I always saw him a something like a non person really , oh sure he popped up on the bbc news now ad again but hardly a political heavyweight ... I think of cleggy as a bored mummy’s boy , silver spooner who couldn’t actually work for a living so like most he got into politics as they are the sort of people he knew ... and this new position is let’s face it , been opened for him because of his contacts not because of hard work but so long as he stays stateside and out of our lives then I wish the little weasel well
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 05:22 PM

He was doing a bit of acting on TV this morning, pretending to look upset at some content on Facebook.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top