Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:25 AM

Trophy hunters

Why do people want to kill beautiful animals ?

https://www.thedodo.com/in-the-wild/...Ezs5klQTP5M3Vs
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:28 AM

Re: Trophy hunters

I can only think that they are deficient in certain departments*, and so need to 'prove' themselves.

(*Brains.)
(Et al.)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:36 AM

I suppose their mind-set cannot be much different to those who gather every winter to shoot the wildlife we have here. The main difference is those safari 'trophy-hunters' pay a lot of money to do so.

I will never be able to understand their killer instinct, because that what it is.
Likewise I will never comprehend the sheer joy they seem to get from seeing a blooded animal laying there breathing it's last, knowing they have caused that death.

The icing on the cake to these sick people, (because that is what they are), is to be photographed with the corpse.

I loathe these people with all my heart.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:50 AM

I don't read about this stuff anymore, it appals me and I detest the people that do it, why do they do it? I really do not have a clue, I love watching wild animals like bears and moose and the like, why anyone would get pleasure from seeing an animal like that and ending its life I just do not know. I just know reading the stuff about it and watching them in action just depresses me and sadly it will never change.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
I don't read about this stuff anymore, it appals me and I detest the people that do it, why do they do it? I really do not have a clue, I love watching wild animals like bears and moose and the like, why anyone would get pleasure from seeing an animal like that and ending its life I just do not know. I just now reading the stuff about it and watching them in action just depresses me and sadly it will never change.
I know I wish I didn't but I go on Facebook and it's full of this stuff .
People are such AHs I have no truck with my own species I'm better with animals .
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I know I wish I didn't but I go on Facebook and it's full of this stuff .
People are such AHs I have no truck with my own species I'm better with animals .
I saw one the other day on Twitter as Mark Webber the ex F1 driver re-tweeted it as he also hates the hunters and it was some **** killing an amazing elephant which was amongst it family of course, just so sad
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:09 AM

Wouldn't it be great if we could charge people to track down the trophy hunters, wherever they are in the World.... and kill them. The money raised could go to animal charities.
DWebb
North East, UK

31-01-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Wouldn't it be great if we could charge people to track down the trophy hunters, wherever they are in the World.... and kill them. The money raised could go to animal charities.
It is one of the rare times I am indifferent about someone dying in an accident when it is one these clowns
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
It is one of the rare times I am indifferent about someone dying in an accident when it is one these clowns
Me too. I just don't get it. I don't get how anyone could feel so pleased with themselves after killing a defenseless animal with a weapon. It's not exactly a challenge is it... 'I'm tough because I killed a goat'. Very weird.
DWebb
North East, UK

31-01-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me too. I just don't get it. I don't get how anyone could feel so pleased with themselves after killing a defenseless animal with a weapon. It's not exactly a challenge is it... 'I'm tough because I killed a goat'. Very weird.
They could have psychopathic tendencies of course

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top