Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 09:53 PM

Re: ‘Dirty John’

For those with Netflix. Dirty John, premieres on Thursday 14th February.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 08:16 AM

I love true crime, but I only have Freeview. Looking forward to a series about Ted Bundy that begins next week on Really.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 09:11 AM

I'll give it a try... thanks art
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
For those with Netflix. Dirty John, premieres on Thursday 14th February.
Yes, thanks Art. I have seen the pop up message and will be watching.

Btw, If you like that sort of thing, I can recommend another series on Netflicks called 'YOU'.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, thanks Art. I have seen the pop up message and will be watching.

Btw, If you like that sort of thing, I can recommend another series on Netflicks called 'YOU'.
.I watched the trailer for that LD....looked very scary ...I think the man who plays the lead looks like Ted Bundy....I decided to give it a miss...I might go back to it.

I'm watching Designated Survivor at the moment....lots of political intrigue...it's good.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
.I watched the trailer for that LD....looked very scary ...I think the man who plays the lead looks like Ted Bundy....I decided to give it a miss...I might go back to it.

I'm watching Designated Survivor at the moment....lots of political intrigue...it's good.
It's sort of not quite as creepy as you would expect tbh. I almost gave it a miss too but glad I didn't.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-02-2019, 11:48 PM

'Dirty John'

I'm struggling with the first episode right at this moment.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-02-2019, 08:30 PM

I would have switched off after the first twenty minutes but Mrs LD convinced me to stick with it and I have to say, it gets a lot better. I think it just took me a while to adjust to the accents.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would have switched off after the first twenty minutes but Mrs LD convinced me to stick with it and I have to say, it gets a lot better. I think it just took me a while to adjust to the accents.
Longy, l have watched it all now. I thought it was good but scarily menacing at times.
I’m glad you decided to give it a chance. I had the subtitles on as l have trouble with accents.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 12:02 AM

I watched the first episode but the protagonist is not smoking hot enough to make it realistic. Plus there is no way that any normal woman would see him again after the weird bed thing....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top