Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 12:49 AM

The tragedy of Venezuela

And the dangers of Corbyn and co

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...rbyn-acolytes/
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 07:00 AM

Re: The tragedy of Venezuela

Hi

It is a tragedy that Marxists are now running the Labour Party.

We need a credible alternative to the present bunch of incompetents running the country.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is a tragedy that Marxists are now running the Labour Party.

We need a credible alternative to the present bunch of incompetents running the country.

Not again !!! - Isn't the last gang of four and the debacle that followed their failed attempt at turning the Labour Party into a liberal rump enough???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 10:01 AM

So what think you of the state of Venezuela UJ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
So what think you of the state of Venezuela UJ?

Not a lot, not something that concerns me overly, except that I note the US and uk governments are sticking their noses into something they shouldn't.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not a lot, not something that concerns me overly, except that I note the US and uk governments are sticking their noses into something they shouldn't.
Thousands of people are in need and desperation and it doesn't concern you much ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

08-02-2019, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thousands of people are in need and desperation and it doesn't concern you much ?

I'm more concerned about the thousands of benefit claimants being left destitute by the scumbag 'nasty party' here in the UK. I'm more concerned about the homeless here in the uk, many of them being made homeless by the idiotic policies pursued by the scumbag 'nasty party'.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2019, 11:08 AM

Triple digit inflation, severe inflation and years of recession,
the absurdity of an oil rich country with chaotic corruption.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

08-02-2019, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Triple digit inflation, severe inflation and years of recession,
the absurdity of an oil rich country with chaotic corruption.

.... and who's helping to create this ??? - the CIA and the corrupt Trump administration - because they want their paws on the oil !!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-02-2019, 08:00 PM

The rot set in long before Trump .
You are just making excuses because Chavez managed to destroy an country rich in natural resources and a hard working population .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top