Join for free
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 10:14 PM

Big Pharma is shafting you....

If you've got twenty minutes to spare take a look at this and tell me what you think....

Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 11:25 PM

Re: Big Pharma is shafting you....

More interested to know what you thought of it OGF.

Have you begun to wake up and see the Matrix you are trapped in?

It's a very very sh*tty world we are now in. Money and greed rules and a small group of people, planetary powerful people are continuing their agenda to reduce the population numbers by multiple means. They use the vaccine manufacturers as one string to this bow but there are numerous others.

We are alone, caught in a war we don't want, but which is here whether we like it or not. We can lay down and die and go quietly into the night, or we can wake up and start surviving.

Taking personal responsibility for our health is a key part. The medical industry is no longer there to make us better. It is there to make $billions out of our prolonged suffering.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 11:57 PM

The video is interesting because of its structure (which is extremely poor). It doesn't come up with any evidence of its assertions.

The entire argument hinges around what appears to be a leaked Goldman Sachs report, which appears to be about the revenue-focused US healthcare system.

What you have to remember is that the global pharma research community is not just focused on US shareholders and is not based solely in the US.

Orthodox research models that have evolved in the last hundred or so years hinder innovation. The most amazing scientific innovations were triggered by anecdotal findings of passionate individuals rather than controlled studies funded by drug companies. I'm not sure when this changed, but it has greatly impeded progress in medical & scientific discoveries.

In terms of big pharma in the US, I've no doubt they may have a lack of morals and principles, but there are people around the world who are very principled and driven to find cures for moral reasons. Most people do not go into medical research for the money.

I am very much into natural cures and believe that for much an individual's useful life the body can heal itself with a little help. But as we age we need medicines to keep us going because the body starts to wear out. In the old days of when I was a child, people used to be really old by fifty. It was down to too much hard word, fatty foods, smoking, no exercise and a lack of medicine & procedures to give them a longer life. These days we have medicine that can make us live longer, but a longer life doesn't necessarily mean a better quality of life. You cannot "cure" the ills of life. Something will get us in the end.

Someone in this video however forgot to mention the wonders of heart transplants, liver transplants, heart surgery, hip surgery, cancer treatments where once there was no hope, even doctors researching how to enable us to walk again. Big pharma in the US may slow things down but they cannot stop progress.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 05:53 PM

Thanks Annie and Realist....
I agree with you Annie in that the video is very American, and big business controls a lot of what goes on over there. Big business has to show profits to the shareholders otherwise they will go out of business or be gobbled up by the bigger fish [as usually happens] I can't seem to bring myself to chastise them for wanting to make profits and grow to the size of a small country. I ran a business once and would do everything I could to get more work and earn more.

Was it Mr Ford who once said that he made more money from selling spare parts than he did from the sale of new vehicles. Perhaps big pharma use unscrupulous methods to increase sales, but at the front line, especially in this country, are dedicated doctors, nurses and health professionals who honestly want to make a difference and do their best to find the right treatments to prolong life and eradicate suffering.

You are quite correct Annie, even in my lifetime I have seen the quality and longevity of life increase, indeed, were it not for the progress in medical science I myself would not be here to post on this forum, and certainly not to have been able to return to running after two heart attacks.

Fair doos Realist, I don't doubt that money is the driving force behind many things in this world today, but going through life being paranoid and suspecting everyone of not caring only results in making you bitter, suspicious and resentful of even the good that is in the world around you. I believe that the good outnumber the bad, and long may that be the case.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
but going through life being paranoid and suspecting everyone of not caring only results in making you bitter, suspicious and resentful of even the good that is in the world around you. I believe that the good outnumber the bad, and long may that be the case.
On the contrary, understanding the truth of what is going on is now vital for survival in a world which is seeking to kill people off as early as possible. I count myself extremely fortunate to have woken up at the age I did and to have spent years and years before that simply shunning the medical industry. As such my body is not tainted by vaccines saving those I was forcibly given as a child. I haven't been placed on the awful cancer treatment conveyor belt, I haven't been put on lifetime pathways of pills and drugs and so on. On the flip side I have learned about herbs and their uses, about other great natural curative products and about how my body works. I have a good naturally strong immune system.

I shall likely outlive a great many people who are still caught in the Matrix, oblivious to what is going on, already on the deadly medical pathways to an early death.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 08:39 PM

According to OECD stats from 2017, US life expectancy is lower than that in Chile.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-02-2019, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
According to OECD stats from 2017, US life expectancy is lower than that in Chile.
With all the gun crime and obese people you see in America, why do those figures not surprise me Annie...Oh! and the lack of a NHS....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

13-02-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
With all the gun crime and obese people you see in America, why do those figures not surprise me Annie...Oh! and the lack of a NHS....
... and big pharma shortening lives.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

14-02-2019, 12:39 AM

Be thankful you live in the UK OGF.

Some vaccinations have been mandatory in the USA.

Apricot Kernels have been banned in the USA because they are a direct threat to their lucrative Cancer treatment business

The USA is a cesspit of corruption preying on its citizens, removing their freedoms. We will go the same way if people don't wake up.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

14-02-2019, 12:53 AM

Realist you do realise that Brexit will make us more vulnerable to becoming a similar "cesspit of corruption" do you not? Out of the frying pan into the fire?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top