Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:34 PM

Re: Do You Ever Say, ‘I’m Not Going On The Forum Today’? ....And...

I have been without the net for 4 days & I was climbing the walls. My home pc decided it no longer liked the net & refused to go on it. Luckily a lovely man came to my rescue today & has fixed it for me. So I am back.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

How many times have you said, ‘I’ll just have a quick look in at the forum’? Then several hours later, there you are still reading or tapping away on the keyboard!
... Ask yourself not whether to log on and see what the forum is doing .. but ask, what can the forum do for you?

Adage from an old burnt out forum junkie who saw the light too late.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 03:10 PM

How many times have you said, ‘I’ll just have a quick look in at the forum’? Then several hours later, there you are still reading or tapping away on the keyboard.

I used to...once upon a time...not now.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 05:59 PM

I think that when I finally get off working nights I'll be on here far less as I'll be doing all sorts of things outside in my free time, which is a dream at the moment.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2019, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I think that when I finally get off working nights I'll be on here far less as I'll be doing all sorts of things outside in my free time, which is a dream at the moment.
The Summer will soon be here, Floydy, then you can work on the garden or go for a walk.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top