Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 05:36 PM

Re: I've been naughty in Sainsbury's!

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
No time for cakes and tea for Tabby, Tiffany. She couldn't wait to get home and get her hands on Martin
Actually it was the lure of Sainsburys bacon sarnies that made her leave Asda.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 05:45 PM

Hi

I do not do ASDA cafe, absolute rubbish.

The flight was delayed this morning, so went to ASDA near Liverpool Airport, got some great bargains there and a win win at the Charity Shops.

The diesel was 6p a litre cheaper, so filled up as well.

Had my car valeted for £35 as well, all in all a good day out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 05:54 PM

My best treat for me is, fish and chips (Cod or Haddock) and champagne. I call it ‘my rough with the smooth’!

My other treat, is jam doughnuts from Greggs or Marks and Spencer’s filled with whipped double cream.

Yummy Yummy, l’ve got love in my tummy!

Whoops! Maybe, this should have been posted on Mups thread, ‘Treating Yourself’?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
found a boxed set of every episode of 'The Professionals'. It was a bit pricey ... but ...

Hang the housekeeping budget - I am going to spend the rest of the day ogling Martin Shaw!!

Or you could have just watched them for free on TV. They're on just about every day on Freeview.

So is The Sweeney and Minder
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Actually our Sainsburys cafe is better too, but there are about 20 miles between the two, so if I am at one, I can't get to the other fast. I like Sainsburys clothing, DVD's etc as well.
Our Sainsbury's is just a walk across Asda car park and over one road - it actually forms a triangle with Aldi. Goodness knows how all three keep going - but they do!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Or you could have just watched them for free on TV. They're on just about every day on Freeview.

So is The Sweeney and Minder
I don't own a TV, Realist.
Threw it out when we went digital - partly because the signal was so bad and partly because there was too many trashy programmes to warrent the licence fee.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

19-02-2019, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
No time for cakes and tea for Tabby, Tiffany. She couldn't wait to get home and get her hands on Martin :
I wish !!

For him I could be naughty all over everywhere!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 07:22 PM

I won’t be able to go up to monks cross now, for fear of some professional obsessed fan driving a car through the plate glass windows... that or sliding across the bonnets of all the cars in the car park....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I wish !!

For him I could be naughty all over everywhere!
Gosh, me too!! I just love the man. I even viewed a sheltered housing flat where he lives! My knees trembled the whole day in case me and mum bumped into him. I turned the flat down anyway.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2019, 07:41 PM

Oh sorry Tabs, in answer to your question, nah I'd better not drink any wine if I'm driving. Thanks awfully though.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top