Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:45 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well done Judd, no sign of the ladies (I use that term loosely) obviously).
Aye, despite her claim, Tabbs was caught napping (a gross dereliction of duty). Even though she was online when I snuck in, she failed to notice. My Ninja training has paid dividends.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:48 PM

Makes me wonder how many more of you are lurking about the place. I think we need to get this place debugged chaps or at least a quick spray with woodworm eliminator.
Nah, all we need is a pile of shoes and handbags to draw their attention away, they've got a low attention threshold bordering on ADHD and are soon distracted.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Nah, all we need is a pile of shoes and handbags to draw their attention away, they've got a low attention threshold bordering on ADHD and are soon distracted.
That's true. Hide all the mirrors too, they love that.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

17-06-2019, 12:57 PM

That's true. Hide all the mirrors too, they love that.
I would say to keep the mirrors and add a few more so they can preen themselves continually. You know how vain they are.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 01:15 PM

I would say to keep the mirrors and add a few more so they can preen themselves continually. You know how vain they are.

Perhaps get some of those funny mirrors that make them look fatter... I'm sure they use those in all the shops.

Don't they???
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 01:16 PM

Caught you, Dongle!

I saw you peeping through the kitchen window, nosing to see where we were!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 01:20 PM

Aye, despite her claim, Tabbs was caught napping (a gross dereliction of duty). Even though she was online when I snuck in, she failed to notice. My Ninja training has paid dividends.

Tabs was actually very clever, Judsy - cleverer than you!

She had left her computer on to make it look like she was there, so that you would have to come and stick yer beak in our thread to investigate.
Secretly, she was tucked up in bed sound asleep, so it was only youwho had the disturbed night.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-06-2019, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Caught you, Dongle!

I saw you peeping through the kitchen window, nosing to see where we were!
Luckily, I was on the inside.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-06-2019, 01:29 PM

I have arranged for a truck to take you wimmin out for the day (to the seaside) first come gets to sit in the cab, the rest go in the back with all your old toot; handbags, cheap perfume, spare knickers (BIG ones), packs of balsam tissues and all the other strange stuff that lives in a woman's bag.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 03:12 PM

Boys! Boys! Are all of you silly willies still bargaining to claim last place?

It will never happen.

Please don't take the silly willies part personally. It's an endearment, really.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top