Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
mart
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2020, 05:42 PM

Re: Bike ride

I rode 5 miles on the ordinary bike this morning. I was intending to ride the e-bike to see my brother this afternoon but it had a rear wheel puncture, so I rode the ordinary bike there and back. Another 4 miles with a long draggy hill in it.

Just got back and have mended the puncture.
Surfermom
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 03:49 PM

Despite the flat tire, I hope it was an enjoyable outing for you, Mart! You are a good man for being so giving to your life.
mart
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 08:24 PM

I hate rear wheel punctures. It's getting the wheel back in past the spring of the derailleur gears and getting the chain engaged that can be difficult. At the same time, getting the disc in between the brake pads.

Anyway, after a difficult week, a puncture and some hot bike rides, a couple of cold beers made me much more able to keep being good man (thanks SM).
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top