Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:40 AM

Re: Fingers Crossed

LQ I hope all is well, if you have to isolate and can't visit your Dad could you arrange to telephone him at certain times each day , this would give him a focus for each day and something to which he can look forward.

Take care of yourself too
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
LQ I hope all is well, if you have to isolate and can't visit your Dad could you arrange to telephone him at certain times each day , this would give him a focus for each day and something to which he can look forward.

Take care of yourself too
Yeah meg. I phone him twice a day anyway even though i do see him so that will contine. I phone him first thing hing at morning and every night before bed to tell him night god bless.

I could tell he wss worrying about me so i said lets wait until Saturday for her results, they probably be negative.

Thanks for good wishes meg and everyone x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That's daft, I thought anyone in contact with someone who has it gets tested, people can have it & not feel ill at all. How do they know they have it or not if they don't get tested.
Fingers crossed that the sister is negative & you are OK too.
I was surprised they said i cant have a test unless symptoms occur, what if I'm Asymptomatic i could be passing it around.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I was surprised they said i cant have a test unless symptoms occur, what if I'm Asymptomatic i could be passing it around.
That does seem to contradict the governments guide.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top