Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 12:44 PM

iphone owners

The other day I tried to ring my son & the call went to his wife's phone instead.

I know iphone has a 'call divert' feature.
Could it have happened accidentally or did someone have to set it to do this?

I believe my daughter in law set for his calls to go to her.

My son wouldn't have done it - he has no reason and doesn't know the first thing about 'settings' etc. She does everything for him in connection with the phone..

The reason I ask is this: The other day we went to visit them in their caravan. When we arrived at the site I rang to say we were here & this happened. To make it worse her phone was switched off so we couldn't find them. I am thinking perhaps she did it on purpose because she doesn't like me...
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 12:51 PM

Re: iphone owners

I am an iphone user and it is something that has to be done in the settings, someone has to 'physically' make the change, it cannot be done 'accidentally'.

Just for piece of mind, this website shows very clearly how to setup call divert, just keep on clicking the 'next button' and it will take you through the stages required and you will see that it requires 'physical' input (changes) to setup call divert

https://www.connect-communications.c...-instructions/
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2020, 01:01 PM

Re: iphone owners

Thank you Dodge.
I thought as much but I wanted to make sure.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top