Join for free
Page 8 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:57 PM

Re: Dirty Toilet

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Calm down Dexy

No over reaction, more never seen anything like it before. As I said dirt is usually at the water line not all the way up the bowl. It's almost like it's been filled up with dirty standing water as in a flood or something, which isn't the case.
I think it's more likely that something nasty has been put down it - more than once - and left to harden off. Could be a mixture of s..t, vomit, food waste, urine; almost anything.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
First thing I would would be to take the toilet seat off and buy a plastic one - wood is a notorious harbourer of germs and filth. Then bleach (a whole bottle) leave for a few hours and then scrub until it looks better. Don't forget to glove and apron up and wear a mask and eye protection. If this fails, chuck the lot out and get another (which is what I would probably do. Good luck.
As the place is rented, one really ought to run it by him first, even though he might not object!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:05 PM

At least the Pan is Truncheon Free, no need to call the Boys in Blue.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:06 PM

Thanks for the replies folks and apologies for missing anyone, (head mash), I have taken all comments onboard - loving the funny ones

Just serious for a mo...

If I come across as an uncaring bitch about someone getting in a mess through ill health - I'm not, honest. There are many painful issues wrapped up with him, both for myself but more importantly my daughter.
I won't go into too much but I do begrudge giving my time, energies, and thoughts to a despicable violent, lying, abusive man who I managed to get us away from 29 yrs ago. He's also now an alcoholic, which goes half way towards all his present medical problems.

It's nearly 3yrs now since he's been back up this way causing problems and I give my daughter a ton of Brownie points for doing her duty as a daughter. She doesn't like him, but says he's still her dad - so I stand behind her and help in any way I can, albeit with gritted teeth and keeping my gob shut, which believe you me is hard to do.
It's going to get worse in the following week/months (hopefully not years), and it says it all that her stepsister (9/10yrs older) and husband recently told him to get stuffed and not to contact them again under any circumstances. So you get the picture what he's like

Right, that's that out of the way. As you were... Next laugh please
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
At least the Pan is Truncheon Free, no need to call the Boys in Blue.
Keep going spitty ...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:11 PM

Not from me, there are a lot of problems out there, TMI can stem humour (and Humus).
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I won't go into too much but I do begrudge giving my time, energies, and thoughts to a despicable violent, lying, abusive man who I managed to get us away from 29 yrs ago. He's also now an alcoholic, which goes half way towards all his present medical problems.
Really don't think it's right to talk about Longdogs like that
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

01-08-2020, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
First thing I would would be to take the toilet seat off and buy a plastic one - wood is a notorious harbourer of germs and filth. Then bleach (a whole bottle) leave for a few hours and then scrub until it looks better. Don't forget to glove and apron up and wear a mask and eye protection. If this fails, chuck the lot out and get another (which is what I would probably do. Good luck.
Thanks Aerolor. Yes, I'll be suited and booted etc.
As regards chucking the lot out though, it's a rented property.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

01-08-2020, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Really don't think it's right to talk about Longdogs like that

Is it that obvious it's him Dex

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

01-08-2020, 10:19 PM

Forgot to mention, daughter did text him earlier to ask if he's been putting something down the loo, but he's not replied.

Page 8 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top