Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 05:56 PM

Miriam's Opinion of Boris

An excerpt from Sunday's paper.

Quote:

" Miriam Margolyes delivered the mother of all rollickings to Boris Johnson - branding him as an ' incompetent s**t.
She says Boris Johnson couldn't direct s**t into a paper bag. He is completely incompetent.

"He was an incompetent Mayor and he's an incompetent Prime Minister and the sooner we get rid of him the better.
T The U-turns, don't wear a mask, put your mask on, take your mask off, and then rules that are made that the Tory people don't adhere to, and all the money that is coming in from these Russian oligarchs. The Tory party is funded by criminal Russians, it's crazy."

Then she goes on to say -
"I was a very strong critic of Mrs. Thatcher but she was an impressive woman, a formidable character, a remarkable person. You couldn't say Boris Johnson is remarkable, he's a remarkable s**t, he's a remarkable adulterer. He doesn't even know how many children he's got. Get rid of that bumbling tw*t, he's hopeless."

Regarding Trump, she also has something to say:

"I'm scared of getting Alzheimer's, and losing my marbles. Scared of having a stroke like my mother did. I am really frightened. I am not a brave person at all. I don't know what the future holds and I'm sort of despairing but then I think somebody like President Trump, he may not know it, but he's got dementia. He is exhibiting signs of mental deterioration. He is leading the workd into chaos and he needs to be removed."

Unquote.

Blimey, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Miriam! She is 79 as well and sure don't mince her words.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 05:59 PM

Re: Miriam's Opinion of Boris

I think she needs her botty spanked.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:07 PM

I am Sorry but l don’t like that woman, she gives me the creeps!

I remember her saying something horrid about Boris Johnson before this? About him only being good at.. Adultery!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:20 PM

Damned shame she isn't in charge of things, like many others she obviously has all of the answers...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:23 PM

She is a disgusting woman (I use the term lightly), she swears like a trooper and farts like one too. For some reason she thinks rudeness is clever.

I might agree with her on some points but I doubt the silly old cow could do any better.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She is a disgusting woman (I use the term lightly), she swears like a trooper and farts like one too. For some reason she thinks rudeness is clever.

I might agree with her on some points but I doubt the silly old cow could do any better.
There are a number of reasons that I don't like Margolyes. Her politics are one of them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There are a number of reasons that I don't like Margolyes. Her politics are one of them.

I don't agree with her politics but I suppose she is entitled to her opinion. I watched her on that Marigold Hotel programme and she is extremely rude to people.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 06:59 PM

Never heard of her and had to google her.

1) She looks like a bloke .. she is really a bloke in drag right?

2) I don't mean to sound a snob but if she has to resort to foul vulgar language to get her view across it's not really worth listening to what she has to say.

3) I vaguely remembered her when I read she'd wished Boris would die of coronavirus. I'm not keen on the man but I would never wish that on anybody.

She sounds like one nasty , revolting, foulmouthed old windbag.

Has Boris handled it well?
I've no idea .... let's do it all again with another virus in 5 years time and see if the next PM does a better job.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
An excerpt from Sunday's paper.

Quote:

" Miriam Margolyes delivered the mother of all rollickings to Boris Johnson - branding him as an ' incompetent s**t.
She says Boris Johnson couldn't direct s**t into a paper bag. He is completely incompetent.

"He was an incompetent Mayor and he's an incompetent Prime Minister and the sooner we get rid of him the better.
T The U-turns, don't wear a mask, put your mask on, take your mask off, and then rules that are made that the Tory people don't adhere to, and all the money that is coming in from these Russian oligarchs. The Tory party is funded by criminal Russians, it's crazy."

Then she goes on to say -
"I was a very strong critic of Mrs. Thatcher but she was an impressive woman, a formidable character, a remarkable person. You couldn't say Boris Johnson is remarkable, he's a remarkable s**t, he's a remarkable adulterer. He doesn't even know how many children he's got. Get rid of that bumbling tw*t, he's hopeless."

Regarding Trump, she also has something to say:

"I'm scared of getting Alzheimer's, and losing my marbles. Scared of having a stroke like my mother did. I am really frightened. I am not a brave person at all. I don't know what the future holds and I'm sort of despairing but then I think somebody like President Trump, he may not know it, but he's got dementia. He is exhibiting signs of mental deterioration. He is leading the workd into chaos and he needs to be removed."

Unquote.

Blimey, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Miriam! She is 79 as well and sure don't mince her words.
I wouldn't say that Miriam Gargoyle is a nasty, biased woman,

but I do think she comes across as a rather ugly, nasty, biased woman.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Yes, I certainly agree with that.

I have seen her being interviewed on telly several times and she has always been very rude to either the interviewer or his other guests.
It seems to both occupy and amuse her.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top