Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 12:11 PM

Re: Chinese Plague vaccine?

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The amount of adverse publicity that will be churned out by the West against anything that Russia produces will be mind boggling.

I'm obviously keeping an open mind but I'm inclined to trust Russian or Israeli scientists over Americans all day long.

My suspicion is that the probability is that Sputnik V is the result of Russian and Israeli joint venture.
I concur with your suspicion Todger .. just a tad miffed you beat me to it
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 12:20 PM

Well they are periodically assisted by the Israeli scientists in areas such as this!
So are you saying Israeli scientists are all good and British (and indeed any other country's) scientists are mediocre?

In the UK the BDS filth actively work to reject Israeli academic work which sorta puts much of the UK scientific society, especially where academic research with most UK universities is involved, behind the eight ball from the get-go.
What is "BDS filth"?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
So are you saying Israeli scientists are all good and British (and indeed any other country's) scientists are mediocre?

What is "BDS filth"?
Well if you want to read it that way who am I to argue? Certainly the academic record of Israel and Jewish scientists is outstanding.

As for the BDS filth ----

Oh come on. REALLY?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 12:31 PM

Well if you want to read it that way who am I to argue? Certainly the academic record of Israel and Jewish scientists is outstanding.
So British scientist are mediocre and don't have an outstanding academic record of achievement?

As for the BDS filth ----

Oh come on. REALLY?

I have no idea what you are referring to so that's why I asked but it seems to be a difficult question to answer.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 12:34 PM

Hi

So the Russians and Chinese are spying on the UK.

We are spying on them.

It is the way things work.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 01:15 PM

So British scientist are mediocre and don't have an outstanding academic record of achievement?

I have no idea what you are referring to so that's why I asked but it seems to be a difficult question to answer.
Who said that British scientists were mediocre? Certainly not me. Maybe that's because so many successful British scientists and academics are Jewish!

As for BDS - being a difficult question.?

Just Google it.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 01:26 PM

So, the Russians didn't steal the Atomic Bomb, the Boeing Superfortress, the Concorde or the Space Shuttle - Russian scientists invented them .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-08-2020, 01:27 PM

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what "BDS filth" means?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-08-2020, 01:28 PM

Like the curates egg.
This was your view of British scientists. Are you saying only those British scientists with Jewish heritage are any good?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2020, 02:05 PM

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what "BDS filth" means?

No you are not, Annie.

I just googled it as Todger suggested.
This is all I could find:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycot..._and_Sanctions

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top