Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 01:33 PM

Re: hair over 50

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

Having said that, mick Fleetwood looks just fine. However, I can't imagine Mick Jagger being nearly bald.
I struggle to imagine Mick Jagger being bald too, but given that he's just turned 78, I think it's highly improbable that his hair hasn't been coloured.

I'm not terribly keen on older men with long hair, mainly because the ones I've seen are usually scruffy looking. If they keep their long locks under control, though, and stay well groomed, then I have no problem with it.

One thing I cannot abide is a man with a shiny pate and long hair growing only from around the sides. It just looks ridiculous. Bill Bailey is one example, and much as I like him, I think his hair looks absurd. I mean, it's not even strong, healthy looking hair, just a load of thin, wispy stuff. Get it cut, for heaven's sake Bill!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top