Join for free
Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:26 PM

Re: A Smart Car Saga

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
.don't knock them until you have been in one..The inside is huge and we found that once inside you had more room than any other car we had ever owned...
Was Doctor Who the previous owner?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:32 PM

He transferred the Cash and said use it, try it out and let me know more..well he had bought and paid for it, so whatever we now said about it was pointless really..He booked his flight and arranged his return journey. Studying he said I can remember now he went on about reading up of these rules and regulations. Done all the paperwork now and will be with you on such ans such date..Ok Brian so you saying your staying at our place for a few days..Yes Thanks that would b great.....blah blah..christ more visitors...Husband had no need to pick him up at Heathrow as h hired a Car. He had stopped off for some bottles of Whisky...right....He was only about 5 feet and a razor blade and was quite stout as well...not as wide as tall, thankfully. He soon greeted us like long lost friends but when you have lots of chats with people you do strike up some kindof bond sometimes..Our experience of meeting our Amateurs has been varied, One in San Juan de Alicante Tony with a wonderful radio voice, was very chummy with my Husband and generally well liked and they talked at great lengths. We knew we was an English Teacher to the local school for Spanish Children..that was before we got licensed and was CB Days..another story worth telling that one....sorry about wandering off a tad..
Brian....a NURSE and a heavy drinker with Diabetes..he was quite obsessed with checking his sugar levels...several times a day we saw this procedure being carried out.. cannot say he did so when the evening drinking sessions started. But even the first evening he said he was Physic..
He said Dianne I can see things happening to you and not so much to Husband..but he said he never tells.. well Kinhell..that was me smiling as if I do not care but inside thinking..why did we get involved...why or why or words that mean OMG holly shi
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:33 PM

Am looking for part 4 of the story.

This is like having to wait for Charles Dickens to publish the next part of his novels in the weekly paper.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:38 PM

Dianne, How are they for safety, say if you are in a head on crash?

That’s what would concern me.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:38 PM

He was only about 5 feet and a razor blade and was quite stout as well...
So a short fat bloke, then?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

30-06-2021, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Am looking for part 4 of the story.

This is like having to wait for Charles Dickens to publish the next part of his novels in the weekly paper.
Except without the wonderfully imaginative names that Dickens comes up with. Can you imagine a Brian in a Dickens story?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:42 PM

Dextrous63 you obviously do not appreciate my story,you want the end before I have completed it or before I have sent you to sleep..well tough matey...live with me know me..the saying goes..also do not judge a book by it's cover..ok I'll give you a real truth now..Husband is actually snoring..satisfied with pushing my buttons..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:42 PM

He transferred the Cash and said use it, try it out and let me know more..well he had bought and paid for it, so whatever we now said about it was pointless really..He booked his flight and arranged his return journey. Studying he said I can remember now he went on about reading up of these rules and regulations. Done all the paperwork now and will be with you on such ans such date..Ok Brian so you saying your staying at our place for a few days..Yes Thanks that would b great.....blah blah..christ more visitors...Husband had no need to pick him up at Heathrow as h hired a Car. He had stopped off for some bottles of Whisky...right....He was only about 5 feet and a razor blade and was quite stout as well...not as wide as tall, thankfully. He soon greeted us like long lost friends but when you have lots of chats with people you do strike up some kindof bond sometimes..Our experience of meeting our Amateurs has been varied, One in San Juan de Alicante Tony with a wonderful radio voice, was very chummy with my Husband and generally well liked and they talked at great lengths. We knew we was an English Teacher to the local school for Spanish Children..that was before we got licensed and was CB Days..another story worth telling that one....sorry about wandering off a tad..
Brian....a NURSE and a heavy drinker with Diabetes..he was quite obsessed with checking his sugar levels...several times a day we saw this procedure being carried out.. cannot say he did so when the evening drinking sessions started. But even the first evening he said he was Physic..
He said Dianne I can see things happening to you and not so much to Husband..but he said he never tells.. well Kinhell..that was me smiling as if I do not care but inside thinking..why did we get involved...why or why or words that mean OMG holly shi
Brian is 5ft? Will his legs touch the pedals?
At least with him being small he won’t have to stick his head out the open sunroof as a much taller person would have to..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2021, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Except without the wonderfully imaginative names that Dickens comes up with. Can you imagine a Brian in a Dickens story?
Brian Bumble sounds good to me!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

30-06-2021, 09:47 PM

Harbal...jumping on somebody else's joke is not funny not clever and just shows your limited intelligence, your suggestion that I need to make up names..poohoo that.. it is a real story and if I have to get out a new box of tissues because of your unkind remarks.. you will be billed for them........

Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top