Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:19 PM

What it is to be known so well ...

... by ones friends.

One of mine just sent me this little gem!

Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 05:25 PM

Re: What it is to be known so well ...

are you still hiding inside ST
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:24 PM

Haven't left the house since last Thursday, cannot tolerate this dreadful weather - come to think of it - haven't had a meal since last Thursday either! Living on water, tea, and pistachio/cashew nuts.

Need some of Ted's snow - now!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Haven't left the house since last Thursday, cannot tolerate this dreadful weather - come to think of it - haven't had a meal since last Thursday either! Living on water, tea, and pistachio/cashew nuts.

Good grief Tabby! get some online shopping done and feed yourself!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

21-07-2021, 07:49 PM

Dear, dear, that is absolutely no good at all, Silver Tabby. As Pixie suggests, set up an online shopping account immediately. Morrisons and Tesco are brilliant!

Minimum spend is £40 plus a couple of quid for delivery. So much yumptious fruit and veggies and fresh meats that you can graze on if you're not hungry because of the hot weather.

Do you have a larder fridge/freezer? Top it up, and do a shop every two or three weeks. Takes an hour for the first shop, then once you've set up your favourites (your regular shopping list), takes minutes after that because you can simply add or subtract items from your main shopping list as required.

Do you have a helper or anyone to help you? Even if you don't, then I'm sure someone from Tesco or Morrisons would help you if you gave them a call.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 08:17 PM

Tabby,

Will try to get some snow, over your way as soon as possible.

Sadly there seems to be some trouble with the Snow Company, at the moment.

Would try another supplier, but there's "no business like snow business" I'm told!

Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 08:47 PM

Hang in there ST and get some groceries sorted via online shopping please
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 08:47 PM

Some posters will be unaware that Tabby cooked a load of meals a week or so ago and has plenty of food stored in her freezer.

Imagine it's the heat that's creating complete lethargy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:04 PM

Thank goodness, my body thermostat isn’t like any others as l am out and about and feel pretty cool.

I do get hot whilst wearing a pesky mask though!
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

21-07-2021, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Some posters will be unaware that Tabby cooked a load of meals a week or so ago and has plenty of food stored in her freezer.

Imagine it's the heat that's creating complete lethargy.
Well someone might have let me know about this earlier. I've just phoned Tesco and Morrisons, and they're on their way to Siver Tabby's place right now with trucks full of grub! I also phoned 999 for an ambulence just in case - for backup assistance to the food deliveries!

Just kidding! Just kidding. Don't panic!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top