Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
indenial
Lincolnshire UK
indenial is female 

04-02-2016, 05:14 PM

Re: Sugar free Farm

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Been watching and finding it quite interesting . Don't think Mark Labbett comes across well at all !
I always thought his grumpiness on The Chase was an act, but it's looking like that's the way he really is!

I'm following the programme too - it will be interesting to see if they lose any weight and how many will try and stay sugar free when they leave.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 05:35 PM

Not one I have seen. There is too much around,can you live in the 60s? could you survive in the 70s-Get real-some of us remember the outside bog and the lavatory man.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 08:21 PM

I watched an episode this week.

Interesting to see that they backed-up what I've posted in other threads about tins/cartons of chopped tomatoes having many spoonfuls of sugar and they prepared their own tomato sauce/passata just as I do, using real tomatoes.

Mark Labett was upset not because of sugar deprivation but because he was being fed a vegetarian diet. I don't really understand why they aren't giving meat. As Mark says, it's Sugar Free Farm not Vegetarian Farm.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top