Join for free
Page 101 of 102 « First < 51 91 99 100 101 102 >
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 12:01 PM

Re: Chinwaggers

Got to be good for something, i'd lost 3lb but put half a pound back on.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Got to be good for something, i'd lost 3lb but put half a pound back on.

Ahhh Val darlin' - its all that suet pudding and golden syrup!!!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 01:23 PM

Astrolady, you still do not get the point I was making, maybe this was why the boards you were on closed.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 01:27 PM

Maybe you should make your point a little clearer .... What exactly is your problem with people enjoying them selves on which ever thread they like ?
You sound a little paronoid to me .... ;0)
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 01:41 PM

Yes maybe he's a little bored Baggy. Lol !

I'm not rising to his provocative remarks as i have better things to do. He's just making himself look a pluddy fool ! Lol
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by astrolady ->
Yes maybe he's a little bored Baggy. Lol !

I'm not rising to his provocative remarks as i have better things to do. He's just making himself look a pluddy fool ! Lol
I agree with that Valley! Why doesn't he just stop reading this thread if he finds it so anoying?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Why do you need two boards to say 'Good Morning ' on? unless, you want an ' us and them ' situation.
Hi Antibrown, this thread is not a 'Good Morning' thread but was set up for people coming from another forum to regroup, get together and chat, and I think if that helps people settle in here then that's fine

As has already been said people taking part in this thread are also taking part in the rest of the forum, and that's cool, people are free to join in whatever threads they wish - if you don't like any, you can simply ignore them.

Having said that, I think the Morning threads could be changed to Daily Threads - we did this on Dogsey recently and they have been a great success, but I will post more about that in a separate thread to ask if other members think it is a good idea.

Also, perhaps we can bring in a 'Chat Room' where people can go to chat about nothing in particular or anything and everything again, this is something we used to have on Dogsey and you often got threads like this Chinwaggers thread in it, but again I will post a thread about it to see what everyone thinks.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 03:26 PM

Good afternoon all and Azz

A chat room sounds a good idea and would be fun.

An uneventful morning at work but glad to be back to relax for a while before getting tea ready.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Good morning...Oops afternoon folks. Oh dear that's bound to upset Anti!! My God what have I done!!!!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Good afternoon all and Azz

A chat room sounds a good idea and would be fun.

An uneventful morning at work but glad to be back to relax for a while before getting tea ready.
Hi Joy

I'm glad you like the idea of the Chat Room section

We did actually end up closing it down on Dogsey, because after a while people just stopped using it (I think partly because it is a separate section which gets added at the bottom of the General Chat Category and the posts don't show in 'latest posts') so how about....

We try a new thread called the 'Chit Chat Thread' and it replaces this thread - and in the first post we can say it's a thread to chat about anything and everything. That way it can still be 'yours', but is also more inclusive of all members (as currently, the opening post in this thread makes it feel like it's only for people coming from another forum).

So you still get your thread, but at the same time it leaves it open enough for other members to join in, and hopefully, that will lead to new found friends and fun

Whaddya chinwaggers think?

Page 101 of 102 « First < 51 91 99 100 101 102 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top