Join for free
Page 6 of 60 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 01:20 PM

Re: The Supernatural

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Two wonderful books to read are Russell and The Russell connection. Written by gwen byrne . Gwen is Russells mum. She tells in very simple words how Russell died at age 9 and 3/4 from leukemia. She tells of how she was reunited with Russell 20 years after his death . She held him , talked to him and saw him on many occasions in what is known as The Rita Goold experiment. You can read of this on the Internet. Her story is true, I know of this lady she is genuine and wants the world to know we live on after what we call death. Please do read these books . There were also tape recordings made during the experiment and I'm lucky enough to have four recordings done in 1984. You can hear Russell talking , singing and telling his mum how much more alive he is and of the world known as spirit .

Susan, I've got that book on my "to read" pile somewhere, she has written other books too, I believe. You have inspired me to dig it out and start it.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Insulting post to someone who has made a genuine effort to members who are interested - maybe 'you' should have a lie down in a darkened room ......
God, you must be a joy to live with, Patsy !
Get a sense-of-humour transplant - or at the very least, lighten up and stop being so eager to attack anybody who already has one.

That said, I found Realist's post well-expressed and thought-provoking.
For me though, I remain unconvinced about the existence of any ongoing soul/spirit.
I reckon that Realist has merely stated the obvious - that the physical body 'recycles'.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
God, you must be a joy to live with, Patsy !
Get a sense-of-humour transplant - or at the very least,
lighten up and stop being so eager to attack anybody who already has one.

That said, I found Realist's post well-expressed and thought-provoking.
For me though, I remain unconvinced about the existence of any ongoing soul/spirit.
I reckon that Realist has merely stated the obvious - that the physical body 'recycles'.
Nowt wrong with my sense of humour and I am a joy to live with - you wouldn't know about my thriving humour, you rarely post and when you do your humour is sarcasm - which is hardly funny .......................
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
.... you rarely post ............
Quality rather than quantity, dear.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Quality rather than quantity, dear.
LOL - if you say so ..............
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 02:26 PM

Nowt wrong with my sense of humour and I am a joy to live with - you wouldn't know about my thriving humour,
I've always been of the opinon that self-praise always comes second best to the real thing and "patsies" often attack cause they feel picked on?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2015, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I've always been of the opinon that self-praise always comes second best to the real thing and "patsies" often attack cause they feel picked on?
If you call having a sense of humour self praise - a little odd, but so be it, I won't let a little thing like your post get to me, I never feel picked on - I get on well with the 'majority' here Often attack ? Not in my nature - but have been known to 'respond'
No point in coming back on this - I won't be ..........
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 07:40 PM

Obviously these doubters have not had the pleasure of seeing what i have seen otherwise they would then believe. I know what i saw so are you doubters saying i imagined it or that im a liar or some kind of nutter? ☺
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 07:42 PM

This is the reason i have not posted what happened to me in 2012 sorry for those of you that wanted me to.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 07:52 PM

I understand Doc ...only post what youre happy to
There will always be doubters which is fine but if these doubters go beyond explaining that theyre doubtful of these things and slip into a belittling mode or trying to say someone is lying about their own experiences then it becomes something different,and I know it would stop me from posting my own experiences also ...

Page 6 of 60 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top