Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 05:32 PM

Re: Handstands

I used to love doing handstands. I would also walk my feet down the wall to the ground to make a crab and then walk the crab across the playground.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 06:47 PM

Handstands against a wall ,yes , me too . Then moved my hands backward at the same time as moving my feet down the wall .
Did I really do that ? I did !
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 06:50 PM

It takes me all my time to walk in a straight line using my feet, never mind trying to walk on my hands! But yes, I did do them in the good old days, also cartwheels. Was very undignified with the cartwheels mind you and ended up kicking people due to swinging my legs in the most unladylike way!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 06:51 PM

I used to try to do handstands but my legs never quite made it to the wall and all the trying made the blood run to my head!!

I always, admired children who could do cartwheels, l couldn’t do those either!

One of my daughter’s had a friend who hardly ever walked, just cartwheeled to her destination!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top