Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 11:43 PM

Re: Should we bring back the chair...?

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I took a turn last time Carol managed it. Was quite nervous but in the end my turn over ran it's time as I was asked so many questions about my Linedancing Days. It's good fun as long as the questions don't dig deeper than you feel comfortable with. I would do it again.

Shall we go for it then Roxy?

Primus - you started this thread - are you in agreement for me to do another 'Hot seat' or do you want to do it? - I don't mind
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 11:45 PM

We called it 'The hot seat'

Members put themselves in the seat & other members asked them questions about themselves - their opinions, likes & dislikes. If a question is too personal you don't have to answer it - just pass on to the next question.

The Hotseat starts on Saturday and the contestant is put under fire until the following Tuesday.. Then another contestant the following Saturday.

It's a brilliant way of getting to know each other.

We have so many newbies it would be good to give it a try.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 08:00 AM

Carol I’ve sent you a pm, basically I’d be happy if you wanted to do it, I’d be happy to put myself in the hot seat if that’s ok..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

19-02-2021, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Carol I’ve sent you a pm, basically I’d be happy if you wanted to do it, I’d be happy to put myself in the hot seat if that’s ok..
That's great. I will start a list & yours will be the first name on it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Shall we go for it then Roxy?
Sure go for it..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top