Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 01:34 PM

Snoring

Why - when a person snores loudly - does it not wake them up - it bloomin wakes me up !!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 01:49 PM

Re: Snoring

I have often wondered that meself Patsy, Phyllis snores very loudly in the bed but it never disturbs her sleep, if it wasn't for the cordless headphones I put on to watch the TV or listen to an audio book I'd be driven up the wall, there're the best thing I ever bought.
ZX81
Alresford and beond
ZX81 is male 

17-01-2015, 02:12 PM

Sorry to admit this but our dig sleeps on our bed and he snores very loud, and he is only small.
So size don't matter.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by ZX81 ->
Sorry to admit this but our dig sleeps on our bed and he snores very loud, and he is only small.
So size don't matter.
Didn't think it did
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-01-2015, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I have often wondered that meself Patsy, Phyllis snores very loudly in the bed but it never disturbs her sleep, if it wasn't for the cordless headphones I put on to watch the TV or listen to an audio book I'd be driven up the wall, there're the best thing I ever bought.
I have to sleep on one side only, would they work for me I wonder - do you listen to music or just wear them as is ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I have to sleep on one side only, would they work for me I wonder - do you listen to music or just wear them as is ?
I seldom listen to music in bed, I have them rigged up to the TV and a small Mac mini computer and I can switch from one to the other with a mouse and a TV zapper at my bedside table, all my films, music, and audio books are stored on a hard disc connected to the mac mini, so I don't have to get out of the bed to select what I want, I usually fall asleep in the middle of something anyway.
The headphones are a bit big Patsy, but I sleep on my back, I'm sure you can get smaller ones, if not you could always cut out a hole in your pillow.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 03:07 PM

I seldom listen to music in bed, I have them rigged up to the TV and a small Mac mini computer and I can switch from one to the other with a mouse and a TV zapper at my bedside table, all my films, music, and audio books are stored on a hard disc connected to the mac mini, so I don't have to get out of the bed to select what I want, I usually fall asleep in the middle of something anyway.
The headphones are a bit big Patsy, but I sleep on my back, I'm sure you can get smaller ones, if not you could always cut out a hole in your pillow.
This man's got everything - all he needs now is someone to keep the beverages coming !!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-01-2015, 03:08 PM

Wouldn't suit me Jem, would find them too uncomfortable
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

17-01-2015, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
This man's got everything - all he needs now is someone to keep the beverages coming !!
Ah now you have to draw the line somewhere DL, definitely no supping or smoking in bed...ever
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 03:35 PM

Ah now you have to draw the line somewhere DL, definitely no supping or smoking in bed...ever
What no cuppas ?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top