Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2015, 12:15 PM

Re: Snoring

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Snoring is potentially life threatening. 'WHAT?', I hear you say! Well, if your partner has to sleep with headphones on or earplugs in then he, or she, won't hear the burglar breaking in or the bloody fire alarm going off.

SO STOP BLOODY WELL SNORING!
A burglar alarm would seem to be a good idea then
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2015, 01:57 PM

Mum used to snore terribly, would wake herself up and then ask 'was I snoring?'

Actually, I've been accused of snoring but not woken meself up with it.

I do need to lose a lot of weight as I've heard that helps. But I love my food.
digital granma
Co. Durham, England
digital granma is female  digital granma has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2015, 02:27 PM

I listen to stories on CD from the library. I pop 1 tiny earphone in the ear I,m not lying on. You can also get under the pillow speakers which are flat and cost from about £3.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2015, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by digital granma ->
I listen to stories on CD from the library. I pop 1 tiny earphone in the ear I,m not lying on. You can also get under the pillow speakers which are flat and cost from about £3.
Thanks for the info, I guess I just wanted to sound off as its getting to be a desperate situation for me. I know no one can help, its an age old problem
I have seen a spray whilst looking for solutions, will try that this week
As for the earplug I cant use anything in the ear sadly ....
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think the boys are much worse than this than the girls are.
My boys seemed forever to be interested in checking all was well, and cleaning up. Bordering on obsession sometimes!
I had a rescue boy greyhound to keep my other greyhound company. Was very reluctant to have a boy, 'cos of the leg cocking etc and other things 'boys' can do. Had a nasty experience when I was little !! He was great and didn't do any 'cocking' in the garden and from memory didn't bother with his 'bits'

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top