Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 11:19 AM

Re: Buck yourselves up Ladies.

Hi

Well I was expecting far more replies from the ladies by now.

Obviously they are all still lounging in bed instead of getting up to clean the house and make their man his breakfast.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Obviously they are all still lounging in bed instead of getting up to clean the house and make their man his breakfast.

Yes, I suppose I really did ought to make an effort to get dressed and get some jobs done.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I suppose I really did ought to make an effort to get dressed and get some jobs done.
Before lunch time Mups ? I thought we ladies only got dressed before lunch time if we were going out
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Barcud ->
For the first two days he didn’t see anything, but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye.
Now that would be my answer, and I certainly did not put the Obey bit in my vows, because hubby knew I certainly would not obey.

I have always said if you want me to cook and clean then I don't go out to work, simple. Just think of all the day time soaps I could watch.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 11:39 AM

The lady must have had something besides her garlic and pesto sauce for him to have married her.

Or was it all a front.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 12:52 PM

If she is going to go to prison anyway, then she might as well kill him off as she'll only get a few more years for it!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 01:17 PM

Hi

Now you mention it swim I might have to get up and do something ..........then again it's still early ( ish) here
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 01:38 PM

PMSL...well She has 7/8 months to mend Her ways and become the slave Her Husband wishes Her to be...or get to a divorce lawyer PDQ and claim stress/anxiety/mental anguish which He has inflicted upon Her ruining Her reputation and health...
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 02:14 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...barbaramcmahon

<<'The husband is used to being adored and when he doesn't get that unconditional love from his wife, he goes running back to his mother.'>>

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-it...0NE1JD20150423

<<Some couples unwilling to wait years before starting a new life set up false residences in other EU countries, notably Romania, got quick divorces there, and had them recognized by Italy in line with EU regulations.>>
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Hi

Art, get those pillows round here, I have found a good use for them
Now Swim, I know you can cook and clean, so why should this work be the ladies responsibility? Don't worry once Art gets round to do her job, you wont even notice the lack of food or cleaning.
As for you Boozercruiser let me tell you that a woman has no duties in the bedroom..... where in the marriage vows does it say she must satisfy her husbands sexual needs? So for that comment Art will deal with you two.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top