Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:14 AM

I Have Been Looking At Member's Figures and Some Are Huge!

I am talking 'posts' here!
I can't believe the huge amount of posts some members have made in threads!
At 5000 plus, my number of posts is a spit in the ocean!
Some member's scores are 16,000 plus and 22,000 plus, that is massive.... unless you know different!
Does the number of posts you, or others have made, surprise you or don't you take any notice?
Who can beat 22,000?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:16 AM

Re: I Have Been Looking At Member's Figures and Some Are Huge!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am talking 'posts' here!
I can't believe the huge amount of posts some members have made in threads!
At 5000 plus, my number of posts is a spit in the ocean!
Some member's scores are 16,000 plus and 22,000 plus, that is massive.... unless you know different!
Does the number of posts you, or others have made, surprise you or don't you take any notice?
Who can beat 22,000?
Size isn't everything, Angel. It's what you do with it (or them)!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:17 AM

Quality not quantity every time .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:20 AM

my post count is high not because I have posted in threads but because some time ago Azz did one of his "clean ups" and somehow my posts in the games section (which don't count towards your post count) were added to my total .... WOW !!! It makes it look as I'm a prolific poster
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
my post count is high not because I have posted in threads but because some time ago Azz did one of his "clean ups" and somehow my posts in the games section (which don't count towards your post count) were added to my total .... WOW !!! It makes it look as I'm a prolific poster
Myrtle, You're in the lead at the moment!

mkj-v2 11 posts? Oh dear, you need to catch up a bit! Don't go to bed tonight, just post and post and post!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:25 AM

Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:37 AM

As a rule, I don't notice the number of posts but certainly notice quality and appreciate those members ... no pun intended ... who are able to be concise.

I do find the verbose pretty tedious, hence my absence for so long.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
As a rule, I don't notice the number of posts but certainly notice quality and appreciate those members ... no pun intended ... who are able to be concise.

Hiya, long time no see. Hope you're well?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

14-04-2017, 12:42 AM

Hello Rachel ... long time no see !!!! Are you trying to increase your post count by any chance ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2017, 12:42 AM

Rachel, It was only by chance, tonight that l noticed someone's post count and was amazed!
I suppose if you've been a member for years, they soon add up!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top