Join for free
Page 22 of 34 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 01:51 AM

Re: Supreme Court nominee accused

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Regardless of any of the allegations against him, surely anyone with the stupid name "Brett" should be ruled out of having any chance of holding high office
Americans like stupid names .
Luckily some are even too much for the Republicans else they would have elected Jeb Bush
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Luckily some are even too much for the Republicans else they would have elected Jeb Bush
I guess it's only a matter of time before someone named "Ping Pong Bouncy Ball" gets into office
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 02:57 AM

I guess it's only a matter of time before someone named "Ping Pong Bouncy Ball" gets into office
donald duck a good name - now what could be link with that?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 03:02 AM

Gumbud. FYI, I've added you to my ignore list. Curiously, you're the first person I've done that to for over a decade on forums. I think I've stated my view about you quite succinctly elsewhere. Sod off.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 03:05 AM

Gumbud. FYI, I've added you to my ignore list. Curiously, you're the first person I've done that to for over a decade on forums. I think I've stated my view about you quite succinctly elsewhere. Sod off.
too hot in the American kitchen heh?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Sorry but well off topic.

But beat this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Duck
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 05:02 AM

This just in the evening news: in an FBI interview of the 4 "possible witnesses" named by the accuser, Ford, 3 of them said that they had no recollection of a party like she described. The 4th "witness" said he does not recall ever knowing Ford.

If the democrats hope to get rid of Judge Kavanaugh it looks like their only hopes are pinned on Kavanaugh's beer drinking habits while in high school and college.

Now, an interesting photo popped up today. It shows a group of young people smiling into the camera. Both Kavanaugh and Ford are in that group of 6-7 people. The photo was taken 10 years after the alleged incident. Question: if the incident actually occurred, would a female allow herself to be photographed with Kavanaugh and broadly smiling ? I thought she was so traumatized by Kavanaugh. So why is she in that smiling group of young people ?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
This just in the evening news: in an FBI interview of the 4 "possible witnesses" named by the accuser, Ford, 3 of them said that they had no recollection of a party like she described. The 4th "witness" said he does not recall ever knowing Ford.

If the democrats hope to get rid of Judge Kavanaugh it looks like their only hopes are pinned on Kavanaugh's beer drinking habits while in high school and college.

Now, an interesting photo popped up today. It shows a group of young people smiling into the camera. Both Kavanaugh and Ford are in that group of 6-7 people. The photo was taken 10 years after the alleged incident. Question: if the incident actually occurred, would a female allow herself to be photographed with Kavanaugh and broadly smiling ? I thought she was so traumatized by Kavanaugh. So why is she in that smiling group of young people ?
At the time did wonder why Trump ordered an FBI investigation.

BK has been investigated 6 times already

Ford and the other accusers have not so the FBI will take statements.

Shrewd move by Trump.

As with the Muller investigation Lie to the FBI you go to Jail.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

02-10-2018, 07:47 AM

oh dear - they're starting to come out of the woodwork
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:08 AM

Hi

Judges are human, they make mistakes.

I have dated one, a lady for the avoidance of doubt.

She liked a drink, quite open about it, so what?

The thing about this man is that he lied about his drinking.

That is not acceptable in a Judge, we need to be able to trust them.

He is not fit to be a Supreme Court Judge.

Page 22 of 34 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top