Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 11:36 PM

Re: What have you done today that scared you?

Disconnected an old smoke alarm connected to our intruder alarm.
The alarm went off and one of our cats shot out like lightning. That alone scared me.
I suppose I was half-expecting it, but it was still quite a shock, AND I was up on a ladder.

(I had to ring our alarm maintenance chap for advice on how to reset the alarm.)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tiffany, l have a very good bladder and I rarely go to the toilet in public places. If l do, l line the bowl rim with lots of toilet paper but l don’t sit on it!

At home, l don’t use my cloakroom toilet that visitors use. l use one of the other toilets but l do clean them all regularly.
It's no good standing on the seat,
The crabs in here can jump six feet.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It's no good standing on the seat,
The crabs in here can jump six feet.

I am more worried and scared about snakes coming out of the sewers, coming up the drain and into the bowl!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 11:47 PM

Thought about my parents
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 11:55 PM

Tiffany, l have a very good bladder and I rarely go to the toilet in public places. If l do, l line the bowl rim with lots of toilet paper but l don’t sit on it!

At home, l don’t use my cloakroom toilet that visitors use. l use one of the other toilets but l do clean them all regularly.

Now l’m scared, l have said too much and given too much unnecessary information!!
I think you make things up to shock Art .
Why go to the trouble of lining the rim of the bowl when you could just as easily line the seat ?
Oh I see now . You pee standing up! 😂
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-09-2020, 11:55 PM

I am more worried and scared about snakes coming out of the sewers, coming up the drain and into the bowl!
I don't think you'll find many snakes in our sewers.
Rats, though...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I think you make things up to shock Art .
Why go to the trouble of lining the rim of the bowl when you could just as easily line the seat ?
Oh I see now . You pee standing up! 😂
Zuleika, l can tell you l am one of the most honest people on this site. I never tell lies, why on earth would l? I am not scared of telling the truth.
In fact, you should congratulate me for being so honest. It takes a lot to admit about my unfortunate toileting habits!!

To answer your question (yet another admission!) I cannot ‘go’ weewees if l sit on the seat!
One of my sisters is the same as me...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-09-2020, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I don't think you'll find many snakes in our sewers.
Rats, though...
Google it!

The snakes go looking for rats and mice that live in the sewers. Sometimes, they could take a wrong turn or go too far!

Scary, isn’t it?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2020, 12:10 AM

Now l’m scared, l have said too much and given too much unnecessary information!!

You sure have. How many loos have you got in your house?
Son lives here so he is allowed to use the toilet, providing he puts the seat down after.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-09-2020, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
You sure have. How many loos have you got in your house?
Son lives here so he is allowed to use the toilet, providing he puts the seat down after.

Only three loos and my garden. I have been known to tell men to do their weewees by my chicken coops/run as human urine is a deterrent to foxes.

Foxes around my chickens coop/run scare me.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top