Join for free
Page 8 of 19 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 05:14 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

Blimey ..... what a classic .....

Only the second day and the celebs are looking tired, worn and past their prime, well, apart from Mo and AJ ..... and Jessica ..... and Vernon ..... well, just Bev and Victoria, really .....

But I'm warming to Bev ..... I know nothing about her but she's coming across as a very caring person and then I was amazed when she revealed that her fitness video knocked "Heat" (1995, starring Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Val Kilmer and Jon Voight ) off the "top spot" .....

Nowadays, she does "privy duty" with AJ .....

Mo's coming across well, too ..... as expected ..... it seemed typical of him that, when he fell out of his hammock, he just carried on sleeping on the floor .....

..... and then we come to Viper Vault .....

There's no doubt that Jordan was scared white and witless ......

But he was gently encouraged by Shane, Ant'n'Dec to get into the sealed coffin and participate in a combination safe number relay with Shane (equally sealed) while surrounded by snakes ..... the result may have even surpassed the legendary Burrell .....

Scream ..... 42 Left ..... Scream ..... Scream ..... 13 Right ..... Happy Place ..... Happy Place ..... Scream ..... 21 Left ..... Scream ..... Happy Place ..... Scream .....
Nevertheless the "combination" of Jordan and Shane bagged 9 stars .....

..... but the meal was eel, which despite Shane's best culinary efforts, proved inedible ......

Such is life on IAC ..... hungry to bed .....

Next: Frights of the Round Table with Vernon, Bev ..... and Jordan .....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 07:53 AM

Morning Omah

Gosh I laughed so much I scared the cats.....what an episode its early days i know but isn't Mo just lovely I suspect he might take the crown. I love the castle by the way and I'd like to see more of it. The public will vote Jordon in for every task....poor chap
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 08:39 AM

Hi

Anything labelled Celebrity I simply do not watch.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 09:47 AM

Yes, I shouldn’t have laughed, but it was funny. I think Shane could take the crown, for being so caring and supportive. Not a terrific fan of his, but don’t care for either of the others. But, of course, it’s early days.

Yes, Paul Burrell kept springing to mind.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 09:55 AM

That poor boy in the trial I don't who he is I have never heard of him . He was visibly shaking before the trial started and I didn't think he would go ahead.

I love snakes and would quite happily be in a chest full, cockroaches are a different matter and would reduce me to jelly so I can understand his terror at his own personal demons .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:39 AM

I did wonder if Jordan had a few minutes with a hypnotherapist before he finally agreed someone to talk him down , just a thought, but he was so afraid and almost into flight mode. I like him .

I like Bev too she seems nice but I cant help staring at her face when she laughs because the botox or face lift is a bit tight and the lips too thick

Sometimes I think she would be more attractive without all the plastic
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 11:13 AM

He is a great actor and knows how to play the game
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 11:41 AM

I'm a Celebrity campmates told to change sleeping patterns before joining the show

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/realit...eping-pattern/

Speaking on the latest episode of the AJ vs Curtis podcast, made prior to the reality show's production, AJ Pritchard told brother Curtis what he was required to do before joining the ITV series.

"I've shifted all my times," AJ began. "We've been told to go to bed about 3am and wake up about 11am, because the trials will be filmed quite late at night due to having enough time to edit and you'll find out who left maybe 11pm."

The ex-Strictly Come Dancing professional further explained: "The trial won't take place until, like, 1am so we've been told to do that.

"It has helped because for me, the sleep is probably the hardest thing to change more than food or caffeine. So I've been going to bed at 2.30 and waking up at 11am."
So, unsurprisingly, radically different from the Australian "regime" .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 11:57 AM

I thought they did brilliantly in the snake/coffin trial & Shane is a lovely person, so supportive to Jordan. It was funny, poor Jordan, I can understand his phobia, but he conquered it with Shane's help.
The snakes wouldn't have bothered me either, but if those had been the huge spiders they use & me in it, very different.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

18-11-2020, 04:57 AM

They've "settled in" and become a "team" .....

An easy "Castle Coin Challenge" to introduce us to Holly and Giovanna - match quotes on balls to celeb faces to get the coins for Kiosk Cledwyn - task accomplished - visit Ye Olde Shoppe - select Welsh cakes - "team" to answer people/talk/weather questions - wrong answer - ar gau - bitter disappointment all round .....

Some name-dropping around the fire - Shane go-karted with Tom & Nicole, Vernon bumped into Brad & Angelina - I was impressed by the former but not the latter .....

Vernon's spelling game - Mo's was so bad that he was advised to "stick to running" .....

Now, Frights of the Round Table - Bev, Jordan and Vernon - 10 dreadful dishes:

• Bev ("I've only been a Vegan since March!") - Vomit Fruit, Fermented Plums, Fermented Tofu
  • Vernon - Sheep's Brain, Cows Teat, Deer Testicle
  • Jordan - Cow's Eye, Fermented Catfish, Sheep's Penis, Cow's Tongue

There was much grimacing and some dribbling from everyone but Vernon vomited on a testicle ..... - a retry was permitted and 10 stars were awarded .....

This time, supper WAS a treat - Quail (one each) with Garlic and Kumquat - greasy fingers all round ..... except Jordan, whose appetite had been spoilt by the penis .....

Victoria and Jessica still annoy me and now Bev is getting on my nerves, too - she's too "granny-nice" - in fact everyone's getting too comfortable .....

Time to "stir it up" .....

Next: Enter stage left - Russell Watson, stage right - Ruthie Henshall (who?) .....

Page 8 of 19 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top