Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:23 PM

Re: Cashiers in the supermarket

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
....it screams “ pain” to me,
Biopsy of the Prostate, discomfort, not painful.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:47 PM

Hi

Not worried about Cashiers at all, they have seen it all before.

More interested in striking up a relationship with the lady on Number 7 Till.

Nope, she is not young and flawless, she is a lady of my own age.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:51 PM

I have never been embarrassed by any of my purchases, and I don't see why a cashier should be embarrassed by something their shop sells.

During Operation Granby (Gulf War 1) my colleagues and I bought items to go in home comforts packages to be sent out to our troops. Amongst other things I bought Tampons and Sanitary Towels.

On the only occasion I have bought condoms, (before I was "bricked") my Lovely Cousin was with me. In fact it was her idea.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
That sounds horrendous,Meg, ....I dread to think of the pain that must have been involved.
It was horrendous, I had forceps, a cut in my vagina and 14 stitches and I couldn't sit on my bottom for days .

A group of medical students came to look on one occasion.
I used to be such a shy little thing before that .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Agreed, after having an invasive procedure up the back passage yrs ago, nothing embarrasses me now.
Commiserations Caricature embarrassing for man.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It was horrendous, I had forceps, a cut in my vagina and 14 stitches and I couldn't sit on my bottom for days .

A group of medical students came to look on one occasion.
I used to be such a shy little thing before that .

.....all worth it though,Meg, you have your son and all of those grandchildren,

Even though that was one of the most difficult births.....forceps,then being cut,.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No nothing embarresses me, once you have given birth with the help of an episiotomy and got into the habit of lifting your nightie to display your bare bum with stitches to any passing doctor who asks to see them, embarrassment goes out of the window
Meg I had an episiotomy when I had the twins and I had no pain relief as they were premature. I had 5 student doctors in the room ‘learning’ The most embarrassing moment came after they were born and the babies were taken away in incubators to Special Care and I was left with one male student doctor to stitch me up inside and out. We were on the top floor of the hospital, so to break the silence I said to him “I expect you have some great views from up here don’t you?”. I immediately realised what I’d said and kept quiet after.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Meg I had an episiotomy when I had the twins and I had no pain relief as they were premature. I had 5 student doctors in the room ‘learning’ The most embarrassing moment came after they were born and the babies were taken away in incubators to Special Care and I was left with one male student doctor to stitch me up inside and out. We were on the top floor of the hospital, so to break the silence I said to him “I expect you have some great views from up here don’t you?”. I immediately realised what I’d said and kept quiet after.
That made me smile Mags and reminded me of when I was in a similar situation after the birth of my son - I asked the doctor who was doing the stitching whether he darned his own socks!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by MargaretF ->
That made me smile Mags and reminded me of when I was in a similar situation after the birth of my son - I asked the doctor who was doing the stitching whether he darned his own socks!
That made me laugh Margaret

I suppose the doctors make allowances for us poor mums so soon after giving birth.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

17-01-2021, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
oh Mags how embarrassing ....

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top