Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 10:21 AM

Re: Bruised!!

Oh dear, what are you like? Hope you feel better soon. Hugs.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 10:28 AM

I hope you are OK today Tabby.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 08:44 PM

How are you today tabby?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 01:07 PM

Technicolour - but other wise OK - hot baths and arnica work wonders. The cat is still not speaking to me though and will not go near his furry bed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 03:49 PM

Something really kind just happened - postie came to deliver a parcel - and gave me a little bunch of flowers! Aren't our posties lovely!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Something really kind just happened - postie came to deliver a parcel - and gave me a little bunch of flowers! Aren't our posties lovely!

Gosh, that's nice Tabby. I take it you meant from him/her, how kind and thoughtful.
It's things like that that give us a real life isn't it.

My poor post lady is off at the mo, she got bitten by a dog, and has had to have the first part of her finger removed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

18-01-2021, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Gosh, that's nice Tabby. I take it you meant from him/her, how kind and thoughtful.
It's things like that that give us a real life isn't it.

My poor post lady is off at the mo, she got bitten by a dog, and has had to have the first part of her finger removed. :shock:
Ouch - poor postie. I hope the owner has been fined or something?

Yes - the flowers were from the postie - he was worried about me after the fall.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:34 PM

I did something similar a few years ago - stepped off the top of my step ladder thinking I was on the bottom step. I fell so badly I thought I may have fractured my hip, but fortunately not. It was so painful I couldn't sit down comfortably for ages and was concerned at how I was going to cope on a long haul flight booked for only four weeks after the fall. Arnica cream and tablets really helped me too.

If you need to help sleeping - take a small slug of liquid nightnurse! Instant Zzzzz's
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 10:43 PM

flipping heck Tabby, I've only just seen this thread. Are you ok ? That must have really shook you up. I took a fall in a garden centre last week, there I was minding my own business looking at things on shelves when I stepped forward, next thing I knew I was on the deck! Luckily only the shop worker saw me and he rushed to see if I was ok, my ego was bruised, I felt a right narna, I also hurt my hand as I put my hands down to save myself, automatic reaction I think. I was shook up and your tumble sounds worse than mine. I'm glad to see you are still in good spirits, it's good when one can laugh at oneself eh. Take care Tabby xxxx

forgot to add, there was a step down and I hadn't seen it!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top